Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Autauga County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Autauga County
      Zips: 
    36008
    36068
    36749
    36051
    36006
    36003
    36066
    36067
      Coordinates: 
    32.534920247099194, -86.64274913605031
      Area total: 
    604.37 sq. mi., 1565.31 sq. km, 386796.80 acres
      Area land: 
    594.44 sq. mi., 1539.60 sq. km, 380444.16 acres
      Area water: 
    9.93 sq. mi., 25.71 sq. km, 6352.64 acres
      Established: 
    1818
      Capital seat: 

    Prattville
    Address: 135 N. Court Street, Suite B
    Prattville, AL
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Autauga County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    58,805; Population change: 7.76% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    99 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $50,885
      Households: 
    19,469
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.90% per 25,838 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.50%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.50 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Autauga County's population of Alabama of 19,694 residents in 1930 has increased 2,99-fold to 58,805 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.46% female residents and 48.54% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.05% in Autauga County, Alabama are married and the remaining 35.95% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.05% in Autauga County, Alabama are married and the remaining 35.95% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,350 residential units of which 92.04% share occupied residential units.

    28.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Autauga County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.83% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.93% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Autauga County, Alabama 74.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.53% are vacant.

  • The 54.06% of the population in Autauga County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 73.610%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 25.770%) of those eligible to vote in Autauga County, Alabama.

Skyline of Autauga County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Linda J. Hamilton, CPA Accountancy Corporation

1704 Spring St Suite 102, Paso Robles, CA 93446

Olsen Wheeler CPAs

3509 W Bavaria St #101, Eagle, ID 83616

Lawrence J. Ginsberg, CPA

8906 Marlamoor Ln, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33412

Williams, Jarrett , Smith & Co. PC

4609 E 91st St, Tulsa, OK 74137

Dalby Wendland & Co PC

220 E Colorado Ave, Telluride, CO 81435

Landscape of Alabama