Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Colbert County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Colbert County
      Zips: 
    35662
    35616
    35646
    35660
    35674
    35661
      Coordinates: 
    34.70043381342632, -87.80498562934996
      Area total: 
    623.52 sq. mi., 1614.90 sq. km, 399050.88 acres
      Area land: 
    592.75 sq. mi., 1535.20 sq. km, 379356.80 acres
      Area water: 
    30.77 sq. mi., 79.70 sq. km, 19694.08 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Tuscumbia
    Address: 201 N Main St
    County Courthouse
    Tuscumbia, AL 35674-2042
    Governing Body: Commission with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Colbert County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    57,227; Population change: 5.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    97 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $37,913
      Households: 
    23,012
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.60% per 23,558 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.38 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Colbert County's population of Alabama of 29,860 residents in 1930 has increased 1,92-fold to 57,227 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.02% female residents and 47.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.65% in Colbert County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.65% in Colbert County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    27,666 residential units of which 88.29% share occupied residential units.

    24.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Colbert County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    87.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.16% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Colbert County, Alabama 67.08% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.47% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.44% are vacant.

  • The 64.39% of the population in Colbert County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.060%) of those eligible to vote in Colbert County, Alabama.

Skyline of Colbert County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Chris Arena, CPA, PLLC

3333 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd suite d-200, Durham, NC 27707

Runyon Kersteen Ouellette

20 Long Creek Dr, South Portland, ME 04106

Moten Theodora L CPA

Austin, TX 78758

Weidner Accounting LLC

67 Abraham Ave, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706

Asefaw Accounting & Tax, CPA LLC

5100 Westheimer Rd #200, Houston, TX 77056

Landscape of Alabama