Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lauderdale County

  •   State: 
    Lauderdale County
    34.90137246661152, -87.65399778655163
      Area total: 
    719.60 sq. mi., 1863.76 sq. km, 460544.00 acres
      Area land: 
    668.01 sq. mi., 1730.15 sq. km, 427528.32 acres
      Area water: 
    51.59 sq. mi., 133.61 sq. km, 33015.68 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: PO BOX 1059
    County Courthouse
    Florence, AL 35631-1059
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lauderdale County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    93,564; Population change: 0.92% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    140 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 41,931 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $2.44 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lauderdale County's population of Alabama of 41,130 residents in 1930 has increased 2,27-fold to 93,564 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.25% female residents and 47.75% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.80% in Lauderdale County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.80% in Lauderdale County, Alabama are married and the remaining 38.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    44,585 residential units of which 88.69% share occupied residential units.

    25.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Lauderdale County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.37% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.16% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.08% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lauderdale County, Alabama 64.87% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.73% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.41% are vacant.

  • The 54.57% of the population in Lauderdale County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.980%) of those eligible to vote in Lauderdale County, Alabama.

Skyline of Lauderdale County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Lynch, Malloy and Marini LLP

9 Bay State Ct, Brewster, MA 02631


715 Lake St UNIT 412, Oak Park, IL 60301

David Mickits CPA

******BY APPOINTMENT ONLY******, 11615 Forest Central Dr Suite 216LB-16, Dallas, TX 75243

Phamdo & Associates, PC

36 Diauto Dr, Randolph, MA 02368

Heard McElroy & Vestal, LLP

2808 Kilpatrick Blvd, Monroe, LA 71201

Landscape of Alabama