Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Marshall County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Marshall County
      Zips: 
    35964
    35755
    35980
    35175
    35747
    35951
    35957
    35016
    35950
    35976
      Coordinates: 
    34.366962476113144, -86.30663737624928
      Area total: 
    623.18 sq. mi., 1614.03 sq. km, 398834.56 acres
      Area land: 
    565.85 sq. mi., 1465.53 sq. km, 362140.80 acres
      Area water: 
    57.33 sq. mi., 148.50 sq. km, 36693.76 acres
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Guntersville
    Address: 424 Blount Ave Ste.305
    Guntersville Court House
    Guntersville, AL 35976-1102
    Governing Body: Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Marshall County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    97,612; Population change: 4.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    173 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $36,370
      Households: 
    35,043
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.20% per 44,275 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $3.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Marshall County's population of Alabama of 39,802 residents in 1930 has increased 2,45-fold to 97,612 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.02% female residents and 48.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.42% in Marshall County, Alabama are married and the remaining 34.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.42% in Marshall County, Alabama are married and the remaining 34.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    41,245 residential units of which 90.33% share occupied residential units.

    26 minutes is the average time that residents in Marshall County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.77% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Marshall County, Alabama 67.81% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.41% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.78% are vacant.

  • The 62.89% of the population in Marshall County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 77.570%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 21.220%) of those eligible to vote in Marshall County, Alabama.

Skyline of Marshall County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Davies Allen, PC - CPA Firm

322 E Gateway Dr #202, Heber City, UT 84032

Carl Marcus, CPA

8311 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617

Robert R. Redfern & Company

908 E 8th St, Danville, AR 72833

Louis M Iannucci & Co LLP

75 N Saw Mill River Rd, Elmsford, NY 10523

James Ridout CPA

2159 Wilton Dr, Wilton Manors, FL 33305

Landscape of Alabama