Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Mobile County

  •   State: 
    Alabama
      County: 
    Mobile County
      Zips: 
    36512
    36640
    36670
    36633
    36671
    36675
    36644
    36660
    36616
    36652
    36689
    36590
    36685
    36691
    36568
    36601
    36612
    36611
    36688
    36613
    36505
    36521
    36525
    36615
    36523
    36560
    36612
    36611
    36528
    36572
    36587
    36509
    36610
    36613
    36544
    36610
    36522
    36541
    36617
    36618
    36605
    36603
    36575
    36619
    36604
    36607
    36571
    36693
    36582
    36695
    36602
    36609
    36606
    36608
      Coordinates: 
    30.685151250432995, -88.19752381635
      Area total: 
    1644.06 sq. mi., 4258.09 sq. km, 1052195.20 acres
      Area land: 
    1229.41 sq. mi., 3184.16 sq. km, 786822.40 acres
      Area water: 
    414.65 sq. mi., 1073.93 sq. km, 265372.80 acres
      Established: 
    1812
      Capital seat: 

    Mobile
    Address: 205 Government St
    Mobile, AL 36602-0001
    Governing Body: Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Mobile County, Alabama, United States

  •   Population: 
    414,809; Population change: 0.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    337 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,015
      Households: 
    156,065
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 190,882 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.00%
      GDP: 
    $18.48 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Mobile County's population of Alabama of 118,363 residents in 1930 has increased 3,5-fold to 414,809 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.12% female residents and 47.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.12% in Mobile County, Alabama are married and the remaining 43.88% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.12% in Mobile County, Alabama are married and the remaining 43.88% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    184,441 residential units of which 88.78% share occupied residential units.

    27 minutes is the average time that residents in Mobile County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.34% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.70% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Mobile County, Alabama 62.01% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.44% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.56% are vacant.

  • The 51.31% of the population in Mobile County, Alabama who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.040%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.300%) of those eligible to vote in Mobile County, Alabama.

Skyline of Mobile County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Mark Steichen CPA LLC

6343 W 120th Ave #210, Broomfield, CO 80020

Terwilliger CPA, PLLC

28 Vernon St #502, Brattleboro, VT 05301

Brown Welch McAllister, LLP

6600 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #245, Dallas, TX 75240

Cloutte & Associates PC

620 S Cascade Ave # 300, Colorado Springs, CO 80903

J Kennith Brown CPA

7500 Memorial Pkwy SW # 215G, Huntsville, AL 35802

Landscape of Alabama