Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Marin County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    Marin County
      Zips: 
    94998
    94976
    94977
    94978
    94913
    94915
    94929
    94964
    94914
    94963
    94950
    94920
    94933
    94965
    94979
    94940
    94912
    94942
    94948
    94946
    94938
    94966
    94971
    94973
    94970
    94937
    94924
    94957
    94956
    94920
    94920
    94904
    94930
    94904
    94947
    94939
    94960
    94949
    94925
    94945
    94965
    94941
    94903
    94901
      Coordinates: 
    38.05518751368616, -122.74886241819644
      Area total: 
    828.19 sq. mi., 2145.01 sq. km, 530042.24 acres
      Area land: 
    520.45 sq. mi., 1347.95 sq. km, 333085.44 acres
      Area water: 
    307.75 sq. mi., 797.06 sq. km, 196956.80 acres
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    San Rafael
    Address: 3501 Civic Center Dr
    County Civic Center
    San Rafael, CA 94903-4176
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Marin County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    262,321; Population change: 3.93% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    504 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $88,160
      Households: 
    102,163
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 130,138 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $23.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Marin County's population of California of 41,640 residents in 1930 has increased 6,3-fold to 262,321 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.20% in Marin County, California are married and the remaining 43.80% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.20% in Marin County, California are married and the remaining 43.80% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    111,564 residential units of which 93.37% share occupied residential units.

    35.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Marin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    65.99% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 9.97% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 8.70% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Marin County, California 60.00% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.21% are vacant.

  • The 31.77% of the population in Marin County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 20.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 77.770%) of those eligible to vote in Marin County, California.

Skyline of Marin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Dennis L Sisson CPA

2863 Old Missouri Rd #107c, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Dawson CPA Firm

1600 S Main St #385, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Mark Wilson, Certified Public Accountants

5151 Murphy Canyon Rd Suite 135, San Diego, CA 92123

Tucker Kissling & Associates

350 S Reynolds Rd #8, Toledo, OH 43615

CASCADIA CPA PC

10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Park Plaza West Executive Bldg II, #414, Beaverton, OR 97005

Landscape of California