Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Broward County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Broward County
      Zips: 
    33345
    33346
    33349
    33359
    33084
    33340
    33336
    33348
    33072
    33074
    33320
    33307
    33318
    33329
    33345
    33083
    33320
    33345
    33329
    33338
    33081
    33093
    33084
    33075
    33355
    33303
    33335
    33307
    33318
    33077
    33074
    33339
    33097
    33302
    33355
    33008
    33022
    33321
    33443
    33021
    33326
    33071
    33061
    33308
    33082
    33067
    33312
    33064
    33029
    33009
    33310
    33025
    33027
    33068
    33326
    33308
    33063
    33330
    33325
    33073
    33306
    33322
    33331
    33065
    33312
    33065
    33323
    33328
    33062
    33073
    33332
    33324
    33351
    33313
    33351
    33023
    33309
    33309
    33073
    33323
    33332
    33334
    33330
    33332
    33331
    33325
    33076
    33388
    33066
    33023
    33317
    33311
    33029
    33331
    33314
    33063
    33319
    33311
    33068
    33394
    33325
    33067
    33330
    33313
    33026
    33311
    33326
    33313
    33327
    33328
    33322
    33330
    33319
    33308
    33025
    33317
    33319
    33325
    33351
    33319
    33313
    33073
    33023
    33068
    33309
    33305
    33311
    33064
    33305
    33313
    33324
    33331
    33019
    33076
    33322
    33023
    33027
    33028
    33027
    33023
    33334
    33029
    33328
    33025
    33067
    33026
    33323
    33306
    33326
    33073
    33024
    33315
    33321
    33317
    33071
    33024
    33004
    33062
    33351
    33311
    33063
    33314
    33334
    33060
    33441
    33442
    33064
    33304
    33324
    33009
    33065
    33312
    33308
    33316
    33020
    33069
    33021
    33301
    33309
      Coordinates: 
    26.15213151880994, -80.46045703300865
      Area total: 
    1322.82 sq. mi., 3426.09 sq. km, 846605.44 acres
      Area land: 
    1202.82 sq. mi., 3115.29 sq. km, 769804.80 acres
      Area water: 
    120.00 sq. mi., 310.80 sq. km, 76800.64 acres
      Elevation: 
    29 ft (9 m)
      Established: 
    1915
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Lauderdale
    Address: 115 S Andrews Ave
    County Government Center
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-1818
    Governing Body: County Commission with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Broward County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,944,375; Population change: 11.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,617 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,222
      Households: 
    5,035
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 1,020,586 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $99.91 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Broward County's population of Florida of 7,298 residents in 1930 has increased 1,87-fold to 13,648 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.47% female residents and 53.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.31% in Broward County, Florida are married and the remaining 41.69% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.31% in Broward County, Florida are married and the remaining 41.69% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    860,329 residential units of which 87.95% share occupied residential units.

    30 minutes is the average time that residents in Broward County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.68% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.21% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Broward County, Florida 60.38% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.98% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.64% are vacant.

  • The 44.35% of the population in Broward County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 32.340%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.020%) of those eligible to vote in Broward County, Florida.

Skyline of Broward County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Radcliff D. Simpson, CPA

24 W Sandford Blvd, Mt Vernon, NY 10550

Conway and Co

5498 Dorothy Dr, North Olmsted, OH 44070

Hoenig Curtis CPA

209 W Broadway St, Gainesville, TX 76240

Borschnack Pelletier & Co

200 E Court St, Kankakee, Illinois 60901

Benjamin-Abf Certified Public Acct

7149 S Rhodes Ave, Chicago, IL 60619

Landscape of Florida