Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Miami-Dade County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Miami-Dade County
      Zips: 
    33234
    33191
    33192
    33222
    33039
    33002
    33011
    33106
    33092
    33257
    33106
    33153
    33164
    33234
    33238
    33266
    33296
    33163
    33092
    33243
    33198
    33039
    33124
    33163
    33191
    33242
    33247
    33280
    33239
    33233
    33261
    33269
    33266
    33124
    33192
    33231
    33245
    33256
    33257
    33119
    33261
    33222
    33283
    33255
    33265
    33017
    33039
    33197
    33116
    33154
    33172
    33015
    33139
    33150
    33160
    33152
    33190
    33114
    33161
    33170
    33158
    33167
    33165
    33158
    33138
    33018
    33195
    33161
    33183
    33199
    33055
    33149
    33112
    33156
    33109
    33190
    33158
    33032
    33194
    33154
    33141
    33032
    33160
    33133
    33035
    33176
    33015
    33156
    33101
    33169
    33189
    33143
    33054
    33166
    33141
    33034
    33179
    33181
    33146
    33014
    33154
    33144
    33168
    33154
    33182
    33145
    33133
    33140
    33193
    33156
    33016
    33187
    33181
    33031
    33018
    33189
    33170
    33055
    33167
    33162
    33185
    33034
    33168
    33160
    33128
    33169
    33184
    33154
    33161
    33032
    33138
    33134
    33016
    33178
    33166
    33157
    33157
    33177
    33056
    33196
    33160
    33126
    33160
    33129
    33150
    33149
    33166
    33183
    33033
    33014
    33141
    33018
    33143
    33174
    33122
    33178
    33179
    33015
    33161
    33181
    33180
    33169
    33157
    33175
    33180
    33122
    33172
    33145
    33013
    33138
    33147
    33030
    33014
    33140
    33178
    33173
    33143
    33162
    33165
    33166
    33125
    33054
    33136
    33146
    33144
    33135
    33127
    33132
    33156
    33133
    33130
    33137
    33010
    33172
    33016
    33176
    33126
    33012
    33142
    33155
    33186
    33166
    33139
    33131
    33134
      Coordinates: 
    25.61058079074337, -80.5054406114325
      Area total: 
    2431.17 sq. mi., 6296.71 sq. km, 1555950.72 acres
      Area land: 
    1899.84 sq. mi., 4920.57 sq. km, 1215898.24 acres
      Area water: 
    531.33 sq. mi., 1376.14 sq. km, 340052.48 acres
      Elevation: 
    20−25 ft (6–8 m)
      Established: 
    1836
      Capital seat: 

    Miami
    Address: 111 Nw 1St St
    Stephen P. Clark Center
    Miami, FL 33128-1902
    Governing Body: County Commission with 13 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,701,767; Population change: 8.23% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1422.92 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,270
      Households: 
    33,164
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 1,291,854 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $151.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Miami-Dade County's population of Florida of 13,624 residents in 1930 has increased 6,08-fold to 82,874 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 46.94% female residents and 53.06% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.67% in Miami-Dade County, Florida are married and the remaining 44.33% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.67% in Miami-Dade County, Florida are married and the remaining 44.33% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,074,685 residential units of which 90.02% share occupied residential units.

    32.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Miami-Dade County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.30% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.88% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.12% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.64% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Miami-Dade County, Florida 50.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 37.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.44% are vacant.

  • The 38.34% of the population in Miami-Dade County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.700%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.810%) of those eligible to vote in Miami-Dade County, Florida.

Skyline of Miami-Dade County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Miller Tax + Advisory

10411 Motor City Dr #750, Bethesda, MD 20817

BMSS Advisors & CPAs

1121 River Chase Office Rd, Birmingham, AL 35244

Theresa Nguyen Hoffman CPA LLC

410 Kensington Ln, Livingston, NJ 07039

Chassey Associates

3550 Round Barn Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Haldeman Steven G CPA

4730 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89147

Landscape of Florida