Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cobb County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Cobb County
      Zips: 
    30061
    30384
    30384
    30069
    30063
    30160
    30006
    30061
    30111
    30069
    30065
    30081
    30007
    30156
    30339
    30090
    30008
    30082
    30168
    30126
    30152
    30106
    30127
    30068
    30101
    30064
    30080
    30066
    30067
    30062
    30060
    30144
    30339
      Coordinates: 
    33.941474031032314, -84.57667862613118
      Area total: 
    344.57 sq. mi., 892.43 sq. km, 220524.16 acres
      Area land: 
    339.79 sq. mi., 880.05 sq. km, 217465.60 acres
      Area water: 
    4.78 sq. mi., 12.38 sq. km, 3058.56 acres
      Established: 
    1832
      Capital seat: 

    Marietta
    Address: 100 Cherokee Street
    Marietta, GA 30090-7006
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Cobb County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    766,149; Population change: 11.35% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,255 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,457
      Households: 
    14,380
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90% per 414,357 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $49.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cobb County's population of Georgia of 19,739 residents in 1930 has increased 2,18-fold to 43,092 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.15% female residents and 50.85% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.91% in Cobb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 38.09% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.91% in Cobb County, Georgia are married and the remaining 38.09% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    308,504 residential units of which 94.53% share occupied residential units.

    34.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Cobb County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.59% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.71% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cobb County, Georgia 65.01% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.54% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.45% are vacant.

  • The 44.79% of the population in Cobb County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.080%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.670%) of those eligible to vote in Cobb County, Georgia.

Skyline of Cobb County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Bartz Brian K CPA

FM 517 Rd E, Dickinson, TX 77539

Brian T Kelly CPA & Associates

30 N Scott St, Carbondale, PA 18407

Esther Mollhagen CPA

3500 N Rock Rd, Wichita, KS 67226

D. Siegel CPA, PC

40 Bayville Ave, Bayville, NY 11709

Creason-Edwards & Cimarolli, PC

2810 Frank Scott Pkwy W # 704, Belleville, IL 62223

Landscape of Georgia