Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Fayette County

  •   State: 
    Georgia
      County: 
    Fayette County
      Zips: 
    30214
    30205
    30290
    30215
    30269
    30214
      Coordinates: 
    33.41391432022658, -84.49428442096739
      Area total: 
    199.32 sq. mi., 516.25 sq. km, 127566.72 acres
      Area land: 
    194.38 sq. mi., 503.44 sq. km, 124401.92 acres
      Area water: 
    4.95 sq. mi., 12.81 sq. km, 3164.80 acres
      Established: 
    1821
      Capital seat: 

    Fayetteville
    Address: 140 Stonewall Ave W
    County Government
    Fayetteville, GA 30214-1520
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Fayette County, Georgia, United States

  •   Population: 
    119,194; Population change: 11.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    613 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $79,585
      Households: 
    35,602
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.40% per 56,444 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $4.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Fayette County's population of Georgia of 48,678 residents in 1930 has increased 2,03-fold to 98,584 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.40% female residents and 48.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.29% in Fayette County, Georgia are married and the remaining 40.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.29% in Fayette County, Georgia are married and the remaining 40.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    45,202 residential units of which 94.88% share occupied residential units.

    33 minutes is the average time that residents in Fayette County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.88% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.60% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Fayette County, Georgia 82.62% are owner-occupied homes, another 13.18% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.20% are vacant.

  • The 70.21% of the population in Fayette County, Georgia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 64.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 34.170%) of those eligible to vote in Fayette County, Georgia.

Skyline of Fayette County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Charles A Lota, CPA

6 Prospect St #3a, Midland Park, NJ 07432

Mark G. Snyder P.C, CPA

5445 La Sierra Dr #450, Dallas, TX 75231

Chen Annie CPA Inc

5440 Trabuco Rd, Irvine, CA 92620

De Martini & Company, LLP

477 9th Ave #107, San Mateo, CA 94402

JP Long CPA LLC

1021 Main St, Winfield, KS 67156

Landscape of Georgia