Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Honolulu County

  •   State: 
    Hawaii
      County: 
    Honolulu County
      Zips: 
    96861
    96837
    96849
    96861
    96854
    96861
    96805
    96810
    96836
    96843
    96809
    96801
    96709
    96848
    96828
    96863
    96858
    96759
    96824
    96830
    96820
    96839
    96859
    96795
    96823
    96859
    96730
    96853
    96859
    96860
    96850
    96857
    96717
    96762
    96731
    96791
    96795
    96821
    96818
    96712
    96706
    96792
    96789
    96825
    96786
    96822
    96782
    96744
    96707
    96826
    96816
    96734
    96797
    96701
    96815
    96819
    96817
    96814
    96813
      Coordinates: 
    23.718640772597926, -164.7367413071669
      Area total: 
    2166.22 sq. mi., 5610.49 sq. km, 1386382.08 acres
      Area land: 
    600.57 sq. mi., 1555.47 sq. km, 384365.44 acres
      Area water: 
    1565.65 sq. mi., 4055.02 sq. km, 1002016.64 acres
      Established: 
    1905
      Capital seat: 

    Honolulu
    Address: 530 S King St
    Honolulu, HI 96813-3014
    Governing Body: City Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Honolulu County, Hawaii, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,016,508; Population change: 6.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,692 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $66,403
      Households: 
    95
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.20% per 440,915 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    4.50%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $61.09 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Honolulu County's population of Hawaii of 130 residents in 1990 has increased 6,31-fold to 820 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 47.41% female residents and 52.59% male residents live in as of 2020, 29.31% in Honolulu County, Hawaii are married and the remaining 70.69% are single population.

    As of 2020, 29.31% in Honolulu County, Hawaii are married and the remaining 70.69% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    370,665 residential units of which 90.76% share occupied residential units.

    30.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Honolulu County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    61.93% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.25% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.82% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Honolulu County, Hawaii 50.22% are owner-occupied homes, another 39.87% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.91% are vacant.

  • The 32.10% of the population in Honolulu County, Hawaii who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 28.740%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 69.830%) of those eligible to vote in Honolulu County, Hawaii.

Skyline of Honolulu County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Bachman CPA PA

1220 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

Melissa B. Cain, CPA

1721 St Matthews Rd NE, Orangeburg, South Carolina 29118

Robert R. Redfern & Company

908 E 8th St, Danville, AR 72833

Bom Hoe Huh, CPA

7019-6B, Evergreen Ct, Annandale, VA 22003

Giff Blaylock CPA

634 Sycamore St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Landscape of Hawaii