Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Boone County

  •   State: 
    Boone County
    40.05080988328024, -86.46871222694566
      Area total: 
    423.25 sq. mi., 1096.21 sq. km, 270880.64 acres
      Area land: 
    422.91 sq. mi., 1095.34 sq. km, 270663.68 acres
      Area water: 
    0.34 sq. mi., 0.88 sq. km, 216.96 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 201 Courthouse Sq
    County Courthouse
    Lebanon, IN 46052-2126
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Boone County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    70,812; Population change: 25.02% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    167 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.30% per 35,586 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Boone County's population of Indiana of 5,168 residents in 1930 has increased 2,99-fold to 15,475 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.81% female residents and 50.19% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.71% in Boone County, Indiana are married and the remaining 33.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.71% in Boone County, Indiana are married and the remaining 33.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    28,103 residential units of which 94.63% share occupied residential units.

    25.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Boone County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.91% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.51% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.07% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Boone County, Indiana 74.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.33% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.98% are vacant.

  • The 45.31% of the population in Boone County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.270%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.540%) of those eligible to vote in Boone County, Indiana.

Skyline of Boone County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Paul T. Paczynski, CPA

5709 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN 55807

The Ronan Group, PC

724 S Atherton St C, State College, PA 16801

Franklin P. Sparkman, CPA

604 Old Providence Rd, Waxhaw, NC 28173

Scribner, Cohen and Company, SC

400 E Mason St # 300, Milwaukee, WI 53202

Louis P. Brown & Co., PLLC

3746 N Plantation River Dr, Boise, ID 83703

Landscape of Indiana