Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Tippecanoe County

  •   State: 
    Tippecanoe County
    40.38861881238237, -86.89409736713671
      Area total: 
    503.24 sq. mi., 1303.39 sq. km, 322075.52 acres
      Area land: 
    498.91 sq. mi., 1292.16 sq. km, 319300.48 acres
      Area water: 
    4.34 sq. mi., 11.23 sq. km, 2775.04 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 301 Main St
    County Courthouse
    Lafayette, IN 47901-1364
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    186,251; Population change: 7.80% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    373 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 94,147 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $9.04 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Tippecanoe County's population of Indiana of 15,208 residents in 1930 has increased 1,01-fold to 15,359 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.77% female residents and 49.23% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.68% in Tippecanoe County, Indiana are married and the remaining 34.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.68% in Tippecanoe County, Indiana are married and the remaining 34.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    77,797 residential units of which 92.10% share occupied residential units.

    19.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Tippecanoe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.89% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.36% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tippecanoe County, Indiana 53.64% are owner-occupied homes, another 40.06% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.31% are vacant.

  • The 35.58% of the population in Tippecanoe County, Indiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.050%) of those eligible to vote in Tippecanoe County, Indiana.

Skyline of Tippecanoe County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

ProCore Dental CPA

N 300 W St, Provo, UT 84604

David Benson, CPA

2 Neenah Center, Neenah, WI 54956

Numeric Strategies LLC

47 3rd St UNIT C, Monument, CO 80132

Covenant CPA LLC

2733 Willow Street Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584

DeCaprio CPA & Associates, PC

500 E Main St #334, Branford, CT 06405

Landscape of Indiana