Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Daviess County

  •   State: 
    Daviess County
    37.73175561417154, -87.08722894966667
      Area total: 
    476.57 sq. mi., 1234.31 sq. km, 305005.44 acres
      Area land: 
    458.39 sq. mi., 1187.23 sq. km, 293370.24 acres
      Area water: 
    18.18 sq. mi., 47.09 sq. km, 11635.20 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 212 Saint Ann St
    County Courthouse
    Owensboro, KY 42303-4148
    Governing Body: Commission Fiscal Court with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Daviess County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    103,312; Population change: 6.89% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    225 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.10% per 45,710 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $4.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Daviess County's population of Kentucky of 11,475 residents in 1930 has increased 1,06-fold to 12,126 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.66% female residents and 49.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.28% in Daviess County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 33.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.28% in Daviess County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 33.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    43,863 residential units of which 93.71% share occupied residential units.

    21.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Daviess County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.29% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.89% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Daviess County, Kentucky 64.58% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.25% are vacant.

  • The 69.90% of the population in Daviess County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.310%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.200%) of those eligible to vote in Daviess County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Daviess County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

The MFA Companies

1 Highwood Dr, Tewksbury, MA 01876

J F Anderson

34 Bridge St, Metuchen, NJ 08840

Vernon H Huber CPA

90 Lawn Ave S #1, Hamilton, OH 45013

Dave Beam CPA Inc

3825 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE 19805

Gregory S. Simpson & Associates, PC

9280 Huntington Square, North Richland Hills, TX 76182

Landscape of Kentucky