Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Kenton County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Kenton County
      Zips: 
    41012
    41015
    41016
    41018
    41011
    41015
    41017
    41017
    41017
    41063
    41017
    41011
    41016
    41014
    41017
    41018
    41015
    41011
    41017
    41015
    41017
    41017
    41051
    41017
    41018
    41011
      Coordinates: 
    38.93346301648846, -84.53331952501578
      Area total: 
    164.30 sq. mi., 425.53 sq. km, 105150.08 acres
      Area land: 
    160.29 sq. mi., 415.15 sq. km, 102585.60 acres
      Area water: 
    4.01 sq. mi., 10.38 sq. km, 2564.48 acres
      Established: 
    1840
      Capital seat: 

    Covington and Independence
    Address: 303 Court St
    County Courthouse
    Covington, KY 41011-1639
    Governing Body: Commission Fiscal Court with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Kenton County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    169,064; Population change: 5.85% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,055 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,622
      Households: 
    6,993
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 86,062 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $7.09 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Kenton County's population of Kentucky of 15,230 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,94-fold to 14,251 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.66% female residents and 49.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.51% in Kenton County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.51% in Kenton County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.49% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    72,585 residential units of which 93.15% share occupied residential units.

    24.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Kenton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.32% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.93% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.08% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Kenton County, Kentucky 61.44% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.96% are vacant.

  • The 51.13% of the population in Kenton County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.820%) of those eligible to vote in Kenton County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Kenton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Porcelli Accounting LLC

1000 Jorie Blvd #150, Oak Brook, IL 60523

Nolan Giere & Co

206 W Main St, Troy, OH 45373

Daniel W. Anady, CPA

1600 E Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92544

PKF O'Connor Davies

32 Fostertown Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550

Andrea L Campbell CPA

7013 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield Township, MI 48322

Landscape of Kentucky