Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Logan County

  •   State: 
    Kentucky
      County: 
    Logan County
      Zips: 
    42265
    42202
    42256
    42206
    42276
      Coordinates: 
    36.85969871291831, -86.87893829528767
      Area total: 
    557.03 sq. mi., 1442.70 sq. km, 356499.84 acres
      Area land: 
    552.21 sq. mi., 1430.22 sq. km, 353416.32 acres
      Area water: 
    4.82 sq. mi., 12.48 sq. km, 3083.52 acres
      Established: 
    1792
      Capital seat: 

    Russellville
    Address: PO Box 365
    County Courthouse
    Russellville, KY 42276-0365
    Governing Body: Magistrate Fiscal Court with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Logan County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    27,432; Population change: 2.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    50 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $39,197
      Households: 
    3,005
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 12,136 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Logan County's population of Kentucky of 8,530 residents in 1930 has increased 1,02-fold to 8,680 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 42.98% female residents and 57.02% male residents live in as of 2020, 74.89% in Logan County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 25.11% are single population.

    As of 2020, 74.89% in Logan County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 25.11% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,461 residential units of which 88.28% share occupied residential units.

    25.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Logan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.37% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.66% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Logan County, Kentucky 67.58% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.13% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.29% are vacant.

  • The 67.61% of the population in Logan County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 63.590%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.000%) of those eligible to vote in Logan County, Kentucky.

Skyline of Logan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Walker & Armstrong LLP

6840 N Oracle Rd #150, Tucson, AZ 85704

Norman B. Pester, CPA, Business Broker and Realtor

5445 DTC Pkwy, Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Willie Cooper Jr., CPA

226B Rowan St, Fayetteville, NC 28301

David S. Gaudet, CPA

19 Fletcher St, Chelmsford, MA 01824

Wristen Gloria CPA

98 E Genesee St, Auburn, NY 13021

Landscape of Kentucky