Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

McCracken County

Mc Cracken County

  •   State: 
    McCracken County
    37.054034031662304, -88.71280025237974
      Area total: 
    268.17 sq. mi., 694.55 sq. km, 171626.88 acres
      Area land: 
    248.72 sq. mi., 644.19 sq. km, 159182.72 acres
      Area water: 
    19.44 sq. mi., 50.36 sq. km, 12444.16 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 301 S 6Th St
    County Courthouse
    Paducah, KY 42003-1700
    Governing Body: Commission Fiscal Court with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • McCracken County, Kentucky, United States

  •   Population: 
    67,875; Population change: 3.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    273 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20% per 28,486 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.97 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • McCracken County's population of Kentucky of 14,627 residents in 1930 has increased 1,15-fold to 16,888 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.61% female residents and 49.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.24% in McCracken County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.76% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.24% in McCracken County, Kentucky are married and the remaining 38.76% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,040 residential units of which 90.30% share occupied residential units.

    19.8 minutes is the average time that residents in McCracken County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.42% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.68% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in McCracken County, Kentucky 62.03% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.16% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.81% are vacant.

  • The 64.99% of the population in McCracken County, Kentucky who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.920%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.690%) of those eligible to vote in McCracken County, Kentucky.

Skyline of McCracken County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Larson Gross PLLC

245 E George Hopper Rd, Burlington, WA 98233

JC Rogers CPA

26 River Hill Rd, Murphy, NC 28906

Dennis L Sisson CPA

2863 Old Missouri Rd #107c, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Daniel E Peterson CPA

2400 Oakland Dr NW, Cleveland, TN 37311

John P Spinelli, CPA, CFP, PC

100 Merrick Road#514, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Landscape of Kentucky