Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bossier Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Bossier Parish
      Zips: 
    71113
    71171
    71067
    71051
    71110
    71064
    71006
    71037
    71112
    71111
      Coordinates: 
    32.67843453446294, -93.60492969405398
      Area total: 
    867.46 sq. mi., 2246.70 sq. km, 555173.12 acres
      Area land: 
    840.32 sq. mi., 2176.40 sq. km, 537801.60 acres
      Area water: 
    27.14 sq. mi., 70.30 sq. km, 17371.52 acres
      Established: 
    1843
      Capital seat: 

    Benton
    Address: PO BOX 70
    Parish Courthouse
    Benton, LA 71006-0070
    Governing Body: Police Jury with 12 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bossier Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    128,746; Population change: 10.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    153 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,613
      Households: 
    100,811
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 56,750 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.22 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bossier Parish's population of Louisiana of 124,670 residents in 1930 has increased 1,91-fold to 237,848 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.38% female residents and 47.62% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.42% in Bossier Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 48.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.42% in Bossier Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 48.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    55,237 residential units of which 90.69% share occupied residential units.

    24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Bossier Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.69% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.04% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.65% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.56% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bossier Parish, Louisiana 62.83% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.88% are vacant.

  • The 49.10% of the population in Bossier Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 71.370%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.710%) of those eligible to vote in Bossier Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Bossier Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Charles Wilson LLC

307 S Friendswood Dr b2, Friendswood, TX 77546

Joyce Dinkel CPA

8871 S Ridgeline Blvd Ste 150, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

Hoyle and Company Inc

5000 Meadows Rd #435, Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Richard Melancon CPA

4436 Glendale St, Metairie, LA 70006

Scheffel Boyle

19 US-67, Carrollton, IL 62016

Landscape of Louisiana