Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Livingston Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Livingston Parish
      Zips: 
    70786
    70727
    70726
    70733
    70449
    70744
    70462
    70711
    70706
    70754
    70785
    70726
      Coordinates: 
    30.440124756266492, -90.72788492294903
      Area total: 
    691.46 sq. mi., 1790.87 sq. km, 442533.76 acres
      Area land: 
    648.17 sq. mi., 1678.76 sq. km, 414831.36 acres
      Area water: 
    43.29 sq. mi., 112.11 sq. km, 27702.40 acres
      Established: 
    1832
      Capital seat: 

    Livingston
    Address: PO BOX 335
    Parish Courthouse
    Livingston, LA 70754-0335
    Governing Body: Council with 10 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Livingston Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    142,282; Population change: 11.14% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    220 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,709
      Households: 
    43,628
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 68,265 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $2.55 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Livingston Parish's population of Louisiana of 18,206 residents in 1930 has increased 7,82-fold to 142,282 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.65% female residents and 49.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.21% in Livingston Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 35.79% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.21% in Livingston Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 35.79% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    57,480 residential units of which 91.48% share occupied residential units.

    36.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Livingston Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.19% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.30% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Livingston Parish, Louisiana 76.86% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.61% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.53% are vacant.

  • The 57.56% of the population in Livingston Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 85.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 13.130%) of those eligible to vote in Livingston Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Livingston Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

LIAN LIU CPA LLC

8751 Collin McKinney Pkwy STE 1101, McKinney, TX 75070

Staley Joan CPA

5886 SE Riverboat Dr, Stuart, FL 34997

Lynne S. Fahrer, CPA

2518 Elderberry Rd, Bellmore, NY 11710

Lynn S. Conley, CPA

1301 W Center Ave, Visalia, CA 93291

Bradshaw, Smith & Company

5851 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Landscape of Louisiana