Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Natchitoches Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Natchitoches Parish
      Zips: 
    71428
    71002
    71434
    71452
    71066
    71458
    71497
    71414
    71416
    71468
    71031
    71450
    71456
    71070
    71469
    71411
    71457
      Coordinates: 
    31.72337536393522, -93.09622999984536
      Area total: 
    1298.99 sq. mi., 3364.37 sq. km, 831355.52 acres
      Area land: 
    1252.28 sq. mi., 3243.38 sq. km, 801456.00 acres
      Area water: 
    46.72 sq. mi., 121.00 sq. km, 29899.52 acres
      Established: 
    1807
      Capital seat: 

    Natchitoches
    Address: PO BOX 799
    Parish Courthouse
    Natchitoches, LA 71458-0799
    Governing Body: Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,515; Population change: -5.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    30 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,775
      Households: 
    15,256
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 16,129 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Natchitoches Parish's population of Louisiana of 38,477 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,97-fold to 37,515 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.22% female residents and 47.78% male residents live in as of 2020, 48.85% in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 51.15% are single population.

    As of 2020, 48.85% in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 51.15% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    18,513 residential units of which 82.17% share occupied residential units.

    24.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Natchitoches Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.00% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.48% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.53% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana 53.72% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.76% are rented apartments, and the remaining 16.52% are vacant.

  • The 50.90% of the population in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.710%) of those eligible to vote in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Natchitoches Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Allard & Company, CPA's

107 N 37th St, Rogers, AR 72756

Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., LLP

50 Holden St, Providence, RI 02908

Caroprese & Company

151 Forest St, Montclair, NJ 07042

Stephen M Kjer, CPA

2410 S Main St D, West Bend, WI 53095

M. Cloutier Carpenter PLLC

372 H St, Blaine, WA 98230

Landscape of Louisiana