Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Tammany Parish

St. Tammany Parish

  •   State: 
    Louisiana
      County: 
    Saint Tammany Parish
      Zips: 
    70469
    70463
    70464
    70457
    70470
    70459
    70434
    70431
    70437
    70420
    70445
    70452
    70447
    70435
    70460
    70461
    70448
    70471
    70458
    70433
      Coordinates: 
    30.40785518780656, -89.95464450605417
      Area total: 
    1095.58 sq. mi., 2837.54 sq. km, 701169.92 acres
      Area land: 
    845.20 sq. mi., 2189.05 sq. km, 540926.72 acres
      Area water: 
    250.38 sq. mi., 648.48 sq. km, 160243.20 acres
      Established: 
    1810
      Capital seat: 

    Covington
    Address: 701 N Columbia St
    Parish Courthouse
    Covington, LA 70433-2760
    Governing Body: Council with 14 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana, United States

  •   Population: 
    264,570; Population change: 13.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    313 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,763
      Households: 
    86,625
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 116,466 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.75%
      Income taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $10.74 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Tammany Parish's population of Louisiana of 20,929 residents in 1930 has increased 12,64-fold to 264,570 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.99% female residents and 49.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.56% in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 36.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.56% in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana are married and the remaining 36.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    110,370 residential units of which 92.42% share occupied residential units.

    34.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Tammany Parish require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.51% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.75% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.31% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.73% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana 72.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.00% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.20% are vacant.

  • The 54.91% of the population in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 75.840%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 22.450%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana.

Skyline of Saint Tammany Parish

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Bodine Perry

3711 Starr Centre Dr #2, Canfield, OH 44406

Post CPAs

3475 Dallas Hwy SW # 125, Marietta, GA 30064

Ralph Maya & Company

7600 Red Rd #214, South Miami, FL 33143

Marcia Van Norman CPA LLC

3000 Joe Dimaggio Blvd STE 67, Round Rock, TX 78665

Windham Financial Group, PC

1420 Northbrook Dr #104, Gardendale, AL 35071

Landscape of Louisiana