Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Maine
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    04571
    04575
    04341
    04852
    04535
    04558
    04578
    04551
    04544
    04564
    04576
    04573
    04568
    04342
    04539
    04353
    04554
    04555
    04348
    04556
    04537
    04553
    04572
    04578
    04538
    04543
      Coordinates: 
    43.99778733330349, -69.52575919711468
      Area total: 
    699.61 sq. mi., 1811.99 sq. km, 447752.32 acres
      Area land: 
    455.87 sq. mi., 1180.69 sq. km, 291754.88 acres
      Area water: 
    243.75 sq. mi., 631.30 sq. km, 155997.44 acres
      Established: 
    1760
      Capital seat: 

    Wiscasset
    Address: PO BOX 249
    Wiscasset, ME 04578-0249
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lincoln County, Maine, United States

  •   Population: 
    35,237; Population change: 2.26% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    77 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $47,014
      Households: 
    15,302
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 16,386 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.50%
      GDP: 
    $1.06 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Maine of 15,498 residents in 1930 has increased 2,27-fold to 35,237 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.12% female residents and 48.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.44% in Lincoln County, Maine are married and the remaining 38.56% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.44% in Lincoln County, Maine are married and the remaining 38.56% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    23,608 residential units of which 66.94% share occupied residential units.

    25.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.24% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.11% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Maine 56.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.27% are rented apartments, and the remaining 32.63% are vacant.

  • The 21.19% of the population in Lincoln County, Maine who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.030%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.070%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Maine.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Battelle Capital Advisors

2000 W Dorothy Ln, Dayton, OH 45439

Lewis & Cone, PLLC

134 W Statesville Ave, Mooresville, NC 28115

Overeem Associates

5003 Ave. M, Brooklyn, NY 11234

Stuck Michael L CPA

14300 N Northsight Blvd Suite 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Diane Lee CPA

18514 Hwy 99 suite e, Lynnwood, WA 98037

Landscape of Maine