Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Oxford County

  •   State: 
    Maine
      County: 
    Oxford County
      Zips: 
    04227
    04226
    04267
    04275
    04286
    04237
    04016
    04271
    04290
    04275
    04231
    04221
    04292
    04216
    04255
    04238
    04270
    04041
    04257
    04068
    04088
    04219
    04261
    04010
    04022
    04289
    04220
    04051
    04224
    04270
    04281
    04037
    04217
    04268
    04276
      Coordinates: 
    44.499781977186245, -70.75657449195369
      Area total: 
    2175.75 sq. mi., 5635.18 sq. km, 1392482.56 acres
      Area land: 
    2076.95 sq. mi., 5379.28 sq. km, 1329249.92 acres
      Area water: 
    98.80 sq. mi., 255.89 sq. km, 63232.64 acres
      Established: 
    1805
      Capital seat: 

    Paris
    Address: 26 Western Ave
    South Paris, ME 04281-1431
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Oxford County, Maine, United States

  •   Population: 
    57,777; Population change: -0.10% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    28 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,617
      Households: 
    24,167
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 25,815 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.50%
      GDP: 
    $1.63 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oxford County's population of Maine of 42,140 residents in 1930 has increased 1,37-fold to 57,777 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.30% female residents and 48.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.19% in Oxford County, Maine are married and the remaining 40.81% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.19% in Oxford County, Maine are married and the remaining 40.81% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    36,130 residential units of which 68.40% share occupied residential units.

    27.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Oxford County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    76.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.69% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oxford County, Maine 53.39% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.70% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.91% are vacant.

  • The 18.97% of the population in Oxford County, Maine who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.640%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.680%) of those eligible to vote in Oxford County, Maine.

Skyline of Oxford County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Washington CPA's Svc LLC

One Canal Place, 365 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130

Pat Alan Turner, A PC

4970 Windplay Dr #6, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

Jennifer K. Maddox C.PA. LLC

107 E Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX 76010

Landscape of Maine