Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Anne Arundel County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Anne Arundel County
      Zips: 
    21062
    21106
    21411
    21405
    21405
    21123
    21404
    21056
    20724
    20758
    21122
    21122
    21077
    20765
    21402
    21240
    20779
    20778
    21140
    20733
    20776
    20764
    21226
    20751
    20755
    20711
    21032
    21035
    21226
    20724
    21409
    21144
    21012
    21060
    21054
    21113
    21090
    21037
    21108
    21114
    21403
    21076
    21146
    21122
    21061
    21401
      Coordinates: 
    38.99415809013347, -76.56759928909436
      Area total: 
    587.80 sq. mi., 1522.39 sq. km, 376190.08 acres
      Area land: 
    414.81 sq. mi., 1074.35 sq. km, 265478.40 acres
      Area water: 
    172.99 sq. mi., 448.03 sq. km, 110711.68 acres
      Established: 
    1650
      Capital seat: 

    Annapolis
    Address: 44 Calvert Street
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    588,261; Population change: 9.41% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,418 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $81,699
      Households: 
    192,018
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.80% per 310,413 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.31%
      GDP: 
    $45.92 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Anne Arundel County's population of Maryland of 55,167 residents in 1930 has increased 10,66-fold to 588,261 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.40% female residents and 49.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.01% in Anne Arundel County, Maryland are married and the remaining 38.99% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.01% in Anne Arundel County, Maryland are married and the remaining 38.99% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    233,130 residential units of which 94.36% share occupied residential units.

    31.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Anne Arundel County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.68% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.57% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.42% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Anne Arundel County, Maryland 71.59% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.90% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.51% are vacant.

  • The 40.40% of the population in Anne Arundel County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 49.950%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 48.150%) of those eligible to vote in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.

Skyline of Anne Arundel County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

CY K Pierce CPA An Accountancy Corporation

5850 Hannum Ave, Culver City, CA 90230

Thomas & Thomas PLLC - Certified Public Accountants

2900 St Michael Dr # 302, Texarkana, TX 75503

Christopher O. Farris CPA

206 Church St, Clover, SC 29710

Maraist & Maraist CPA's

1411 N Main St, St Martinville, LA 70582

McLaughlin & Associates

807 Evans City Rd, Renfrew, PA 16053

Landscape of Maryland