Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Prince George's County

  •   State: 
    Maryland
      County: 
    Prince George's County
      Zips: 
    20703
    20741
    20731
    20792
    20717
    20799
    20750
    20738
    20752
    20791
    20775
    20704
    20790
    20757
    20749
    20768
    20726
    20773
    20718
    20771
    20725
    20743
    20608
    20745
    20774
    20705
    20722
    20706
    20746
    20722
    20722
    20782
    20785
    20774
    20746
    20623
    20743
    20737
    20743
    20748
    20782
    20745
    20785
    20774
    20746
    20762
    20748
    20742
    20706
    20784
    20722
    20785
    20740
    20748
    20784
    20712
    20721
    20784
    20783
    20746
    20607
    20769
    20721
    20774
    20746
    20710
    20747
    20613
    20785
    20737
    20708
    20785
    20720
    20783
    20747
    20781
    20782
    20716
    20715
    20748
    20740
    20745
    20744
    20774
    20743
    20735
    20772
    20770
    20706
    20705
    20707
      Coordinates: 
    38.82951249474323, -76.84729239040094
      Area total: 
    498.84 sq. mi., 1291.98 sq. km, 319255.68 acres
      Area land: 
    482.65 sq. mi., 1250.06 sq. km, 308897.28 acres
      Area water: 
    16.19 sq. mi., 41.92 sq. km, 10358.40 acres
      Established: 
    1695
      Capital seat: 

    Upper Marlboro
    Address: 14741 Governor Oden Bowie Dr
    County Administration Building
    Upper Marlboro, MD 20772-3043
    Governing Body: County Council with 11 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Prince George's County, Maryland, United States

  •   Population: 
    967,201; Population change: 12.02% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,004 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $69,386
      Households: 
    297,117
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 504,276 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.95%
      GDP: 
    $42.07 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Prince George's County's population of Maryland of 59,633 residents in 1930 has increased 16,22-fold to 967,201 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.05% female residents and 47.95% male residents live in as of 2020, 50.95% in Prince George's County, Maryland are married and the remaining 49.05% are single population.

    As of 2020, 50.95% in Prince George's County, Maryland are married and the remaining 49.05% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    359,957 residential units of which 95.07% share occupied residential units.

    39.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Prince George's County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    67.35% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 16.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 11.69% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.05% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Prince George's County, Maryland 58.94% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.53% are vacant.

  • The 29.83% of the population in Prince George's County, Maryland who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 10.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 88.870%) of those eligible to vote in Prince George's County, Maryland.

Skyline of Prince George's County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

GBH Consulting LLC Gary Hyman

45 E Main St, Freehold, NJ 07728

David Anderson CPA

6091 NY-31, Cicero, NY 13039

Robert A Webb & Associates

2326 Highland Ave #2912, Birmingham, AL 35205

Asefaw Accounting & Tax, CPA LLC

5100 Westheimer Rd #200, Houston, TX 77056

Christine M. Tucker, CPA, PC

Clifton Park, New York 12065

Landscape of Maryland