Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Franklin County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Franklin County
      Zips: 
    01350
    01347
    01350
    01380
    01302
    01346
    01339
    01378
    01367
    01338
    01349
    01379
    01355
    01344
    01072
    01093
    01341
    01342
    01340
    01054
    01354
    01339
    01351
    01360
    01330
    01337
    01375
    01376
    01364
    01370
    01373
    01301
      Coordinates: 
    42.583115156804, -72.5918578713921
      Area total: 
    724.53 sq. mi., 1876.52 sq. km, 463698.56 acres
      Area land: 
    699.20 sq. mi., 1810.92 sq. km, 447487.36 acres
      Area water: 
    25.33 sq. mi., 65.60 sq. km, 16211.20 acres
  • Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $51,868
      Households: 
    29,843
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Franklin County's population of Massachusetts of 70,092 residents in 1990 has increased 1,01-fold to 71,029 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.22% female residents and 48.78% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.31% in Franklin County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.69% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.31% in Franklin County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.69% are single population.

  • 25.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Franklin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.12% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Franklin County, Massachusetts 61.03% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.43% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.53% are vacant.

  • The 66.55% of the population in Franklin County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 25.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 72.470%) of those eligible to vote in Franklin County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Franklin County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Beverly Bareham, CPA

1400 Front Ave #201, Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093

Sensiba San Filippo LLP

181 Metro Dr #400, San Jose, CA 95110

Delery Barry L CPA

7303 Downman Rd # A, New Orleans, LA 70126

Barbieri CPA

6325 Pacific Blvd #105, Huntington Park, CA 90255

Robin C Weeks, CPA, PA

118 Carlton St, Wauchula, FL 33873

Landscape of Massachusetts