Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Norfolk County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Norfolk County
      Zips: 
    02447
    02027
    02187
    02457
    02070
    02185
    02269
    02467
    02189
    02071
    02170
    02171
    02191
    02030
    02191
    02032
    02190
    02056
    02322
    02481
    02170
    02054
    02343
    02494
    02190
    02188
    02025
    02171
    02762
    02053
    02067
    02052
    02019
    02189
    02186
    02093
    02494
    02090
    02467
    02482
    02492
    02368
    02445
    02081
    02035
    02038
    02481
    02021
    02072
    02026
    02446
    02062
    02184
    02169
      Coordinates: 
    42.17098049097752, -71.18382883152881
      Area total: 
    444.35 sq. mi., 1150.87 sq. km, 284385.28 acres
      Area land: 
    396.11 sq. mi., 1025.91 sq. km, 253508.48 acres
      Area water: 
    48.25 sq. mi., 124.95 sq. km, 30876.80 acres
      Established: 
    1793
      Capital seat: 

    Dedham
    Address: 614 High St
    County Administration Building
    Dedham, MA 02026-1897
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Norfolk County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    725,981; Population change: 8.22% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,833 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $80,588
      Households: 
    254,521
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 380,061 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $51.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Norfolk County's population of Massachusetts of 299,426 residents in 1930 has increased 2,42-fold to 725,981 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.91% female residents and 48.09% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.03% in Norfolk County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 41.97% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.03% in Norfolk County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 41.97% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    291,489 residential units of which 95.48% share occupied residential units.

    32.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Norfolk County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.50% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.36% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 12.15% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.62% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Norfolk County, Massachusetts 67.09% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.31% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.60% are vacant.

  • The 68.81% of the population in Norfolk County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.950%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.460%) of those eligible to vote in Norfolk County, Massachusetts.

Skyline of Norfolk County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Rod Ermel Associates Inc

2 N Nevada Ave #1100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903

John Baumann CPA PC

716 NE Hazelfern Pl, Portland, OR 97232

Govero Chris P CPA

103 E Leake St, Clinton, MS 39056

Hunt & Cogar CPAs PLC

83 Draft Ave, Stuarts Draft, VA 24477

McKinley & Hutchings CPA PLLC

26 Main St, Colleyville, TX 76034

Landscape of Massachusetts