Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Douglas County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Douglas County
      Zips: 
    68101
    68180
    68139
    68197
    68175
    68103
    68145
    68179
    68182
    68178
    68142
    68010
    68183
    68069
    68064
    68152
    68007
    68127
    68112
    68135
    68122
    68111
    68132
    68110
    68108
    68198
    68116
    68117
    68118
    68105
    68104
    68164
    68022
    68107
    68106
    68131
    68130
    68124
    68134
    68127
    68102
    68154
    68137
    68144
    68114
      Coordinates: 
    41.29535093628609, -96.15447690917686
      Area total: 
    339.35 sq. mi., 878.90 sq. km, 217182.08 acres
      Area land: 
    326.41 sq. mi., 845.40 sq. km, 208903.04 acres
      Area water: 
    12.94 sq. mi., 33.50 sq. km, 8279.04 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Omaha
    Address: 4102 Woolwoth Ave.
    Omaha, NE
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Douglas County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    584,526; Population change: 13.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,791 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,787
      Households: 
    197,781
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 300,140 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $43.36 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Douglas County's population of Nebraska of 232,982 residents in 1930 has increased 2,51-fold to 584,526 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.66% female residents and 49.34% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.65% in Douglas County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 44.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.65% in Douglas County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 44.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    245,050 residential units of which 93.62% share occupied residential units.

    20.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Douglas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.86% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.42% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.83% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Douglas County, Nebraska 60.68% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.82% are vacant.

  • The 51.56% of the population in Douglas County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.530%) of those eligible to vote in Douglas County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Douglas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Kendall, Prebola and Jones, CPAs

133 Mann St, Bedford, PA 15522

Ricardo Santos, CPA, PA

9415 SW 72nd St #218, Miami, FL 33173

David W. Claytor, CPA, PLLC

6523 Insignia Ct, Centreville, VA 20121

John A Gacinski CPA

450 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Cummings CPA, PLLC

1711 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, MS 39402

Landscape of Nebraska