Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lancaster County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Lancaster County
      Zips: 
    68508
    68509
    68531
    68529
    68419
    68438
    68532
    68336
    68542
    68583
    68368
    68514
    68461
    68527
    68404
    68402
    68339
    68517
    68501
    68588
    68523
    68428
    68358
    68520
    68317
    68430
    68524
    68372
    68462
    68526
    68528
    68522
    68503
    68507
    68512
    68505
    68504
    68521
    68502
    68510
    68506
    68516
    68508
      Coordinates: 
    40.78417349378875, -96.68775551073267
      Area total: 
    846.38 sq. mi., 2192.12 sq. km, 541684.48 acres
      Area land: 
    837.56 sq. mi., 2169.27 sq. km, 536038.40 acres
      Area water: 
    8.82 sq. mi., 22.85 sq. km, 5646.08 acres
      Established: 
    1854
      Capital seat: 

    Lincoln
    Address: 555 S 10Th St Rm 110
    County City Building
    Lincoln, NE 68508-2803
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lancaster County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    322,608; Population change: 13.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    385 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,615
      Households: 
    111,855
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.20% per 177,006 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $17.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lancaster County's population of Nebraska of 100,324 residents in 1930 has increased 3,22-fold to 322,608 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.77% female residents and 50.23% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.53% in Lancaster County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 44.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.53% in Lancaster County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 44.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    135,484 residential units of which 94.39% share occupied residential units.

    19.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Lancaster County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lancaster County, Nebraska 59.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.29% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.42% are vacant.

  • The 42.94% of the population in Lancaster County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.590%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.560%) of those eligible to vote in Lancaster County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Lancaster County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Kilpatrick, Rea & Associates, CPA PC

100 Crescent Centre Pkwy Suite 660, Tucker, Georgia 30084

H.L. Hirsch & Company LLC

1006 W 25th Pl, Sanford, FL 32771

Mc Dermott Patrick D CPA

241 Broadway St #201, Orcutt, CA 93455

TZ Jackson CPA, PLLC

7210 68th Ave W, Lakewood, WA 98499

Hogan - Hansen, CPAs and Consultants

2750 1st Ave NE # 150, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Landscape of Nebraska