Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    69132
    69170
    69103
    69151
    69123
    69169
    69143
    69165
    69101
      Coordinates: 
    41.047767807361446, -100.74523382644743
      Area total: 
    2575.12 sq. mi., 6669.52 sq. km, 1648075.52 acres
      Area land: 
    2564.13 sq. mi., 6641.07 sq. km, 1641045.12 acres
      Area water: 
    10.99 sq. mi., 28.45 sq. km, 7030.40 acres
      Established: 
    1860
      Capital seat: 

    North Platte
    Address: 301 N Jeffers St
    County Courthouse
    North Platte, NE 69101-3932
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lincoln County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    34,676; Population change: -4.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    14 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,570
      Households: 
    14,903
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.90% per 18,367 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $2.23 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Nebraska of 25,627 residents in 1930 has increased 1,35-fold to 34,676 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.60% female residents and 49.40% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.65% in Lincoln County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 36.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.65% in Lincoln County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 36.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    16,526 residential units of which 88.85% share occupied residential units.

    17.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.62% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.25% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Nebraska 63.56% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.89% are vacant.

  • The 56.82% of the population in Lincoln County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 66.460%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 31.000%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

GBC Tax Accounting Services LLC

1950 N Park Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30339

Santoro & Sinnamon CPAs

43 North Road #200, Deerfield, NH 03037

Lin & Company, CPA Inc

4000 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92604

M.F. Heintz CPA Inc

2331 Far Hills Ave Suite 301, Dayton, OH 45419

Blair L. Chambers, CPA

5818 Balcones Dr, Austin, TX 78731

Landscape of Nebraska