Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Madison County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Madison County
      Zips: 
    68702
    68752
    68715
    68758
    68781
    68748
    68701
      Coordinates: 
    41.91669821019782, -97.60077914391256
      Area total: 
    575.45 sq. mi., 1490.41 sq. km, 368288.64 acres
      Area land: 
    572.62 sq. mi., 1483.08 sq. km, 366478.08 acres
      Area water: 
    2.83 sq. mi., 7.33 sq. km, 1810.56 acres
      Established: 
    1856
      Capital seat: 

    Madison
    Address: PO BOX 290
    County Courthouse
    Madison, NE 68748-0290
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Madison County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    35,585; Population change: 2.03% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    62 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,971
      Households: 
    12,855
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.90% per 19,665 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $2.23 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Madison County's population of Nebraska of 26,037 residents in 1930 has increased 1,37-fold to 35,585 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.02% female residents and 49.98% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.80% in Madison County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.80% in Madison County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 40.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,094 residential units of which 92.91% share occupied residential units.

    15.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Madison County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.61% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.20% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.33% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.71% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Madison County, Nebraska 58.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.03% are rented apartments, and the remaining 11.42% are vacant.

  • The 76.37% of the population in Madison County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 68.740%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 29.490%) of those eligible to vote in Madison County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Madison County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Grossbach Zaino & Associates, CPA's, PC

3 International Dr Suite 110, Rye Brook, NY 10573

Grieco & Adelman LLC

2340 S River Rd UNIT 311, Des Plaines, IL 60018

Helming & Company, PC

8 Fairfield Blvd, Wallingford, CT 06492

Thomas J McInerney CPA

1 Dacotah Building en Dacotah Building, 370 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55102

Covenant CPA LLC

2733 Willow Street Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584

Landscape of Nebraska