Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Sarpy County

  •   State: 
    Nebraska
      County: 
    Sarpy County
      Zips: 
    68056
    68133
    68138
    68157
    68113
    68059
    68147
    68133
    68136
    68123
    68028
    68138
    68128
    68005
    68046
      Coordinates: 
    41.112926536132576, -96.11199381532815
      Area total: 
    247.52 sq. mi., 641.08 sq. km, 158415.36 acres
      Area land: 
    238.15 sq. mi., 616.81 sq. km, 152417.28 acres
      Area water: 
    9.37 sq. mi., 24.27 sq. km, 5998.08 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Papillion
    Address: 1210 Golden Gate Dr
    County Courthouse
    Papillion, NE 68046-2839
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Sarpy County, Nebraska, United States

  •   Population: 
    190,604; Population change: 20.00% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    801 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $64,832
      Households: 
    56,789
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.10% per 96,776 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.84%
      GDP: 
    $7.00 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Sarpy County's population of Nebraska of 10,402 residents in 1930 has increased 18,32-fold to 190,604 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.40% female residents and 49.60% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.90% in Sarpy County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 34.10% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.90% in Sarpy County, Nebraska are married and the remaining 34.10% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    73,081 residential units of which 96.02% share occupied residential units.

    21.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Sarpy County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.90% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.18% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Sarpy County, Nebraska 68.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.68% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.78% are vacant.

  • The 36.45% of the population in Sarpy County, Nebraska who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.060%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.180%) of those eligible to vote in Sarpy County, Nebraska.

Skyline of Sarpy County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Joseph L. Susi, CPA, PA.

2959 1st Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33713

Digital Beans Inc

Stewart Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301

S Reichelt & Co

55 Federal St, Greenfield, MA 01301

R. Ron Elmer, CPA, PLLC

2500 Regency Pkwy, Cary, NC 27518

Eierman & Schulken Assoc. Inc

159-47 102nd St, Queens, NY 11414

Landscape of Nebraska