Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Carson City

  •   State: 
    Nevada
      County: 
    Carson City
      Zips: 
    89712
    89711
    89713
    89702
    89706
    89703
    89706
    89701
      Coordinates: 
    39.1511204600436, -119.74755668904713
      Area total: 
    157.24 sq. mi., 407.26 sq. km, 100635.52 acres
      Area land: 
    144.66 sq. mi., 374.67 sq. km, 92583.04 acres
      Area water: 
    12.58 sq. mi., 32.59 sq. km, 8052.48 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Carson City
    Address: 201 N Carson St
    City Administrative Office
    Carson City, NV 89701-4594
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 4 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Carson City, Nevada, United States

  •   Population: 
    58,639; Population change: 6.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    386.54 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,095
      Households: 
    20,979
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 26,130 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.13%
      GDP: 
    $3.35 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Carson City's population of Nevada of 2,221 residents in 1930 has increased 26,4-fold to 58,639 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.29% female residents and 51.71% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.80% in Carson City, Nevada are married and the remaining 41.20% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.80% in Carson City, Nevada are married and the remaining 41.20% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,564 residential units of which 95.34% share occupied residential units.

    19.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Carson City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.74% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.61% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.31% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Carson City, Nevada 58.61% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.84% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.55% are vacant.

  • The 37.46% of the population in Carson City, Nevada who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 48.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.080%) of those eligible to vote in Carson City, Nevada.

Skyline of Carson City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

ALBERT DAVIDOO & COMPANY

16055 Ventura Blvd # 1225, Encino, CA 91436

Davis L S Chang CPA

28 N First St #800, San Jose, CA 95113

Jeff Dawson CPA

252 Sherbrooke Dr, Newport News, VA 23602

S. Reichelt & Co, LLC CPA

1632 Northampton St, Holyoke, MA 01040

Laudenslager & Shade Inc

235 Matter Rd, Lykens, PA 17048

Landscape of Nevada