Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Douglas County

  •   State: 
    Nevada
      County: 
    Douglas County
      Zips: 
    89721
    89413
    89411
    89444
    89448
    89705
    89460
    89449
    89410
    89423
      Coordinates: 
    38.91228424824861, -119.61613912164891
      Area total: 
    737.64 sq. mi., 1910.49 sq. km, 472092.16 acres
      Area land: 
    709.72 sq. mi., 1838.17 sq. km, 454222.08 acres
      Area water: 
    27.92 sq. mi., 72.32 sq. km, 17870.08 acres
      Established: 
    1861
      Capital seat: 

    Minden
    Address: 1616 8th Street
    Old Historic Courthouse
    Minden, NV
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Douglas County, Nevada, United States

  •   Population: 
    49,488; Population change: 5.30% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    70 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $65,485
      Households: 
    19,060
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.60% per 22,465 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $2.38 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Douglas County's population of Nevada of 1,840 residents in 1930 has increased 26,9-fold to 49,488 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.58% female residents and 50.42% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.56% in Douglas County, Nevada are married and the remaining 35.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.56% in Douglas County, Nevada are married and the remaining 35.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    24,309 residential units of which 88.03% share occupied residential units.

    25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Douglas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.59% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.01% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Douglas County, Nevada 62.14% are owner-occupied homes, another 20.58% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.28% are vacant.

  • The 21.30% of the population in Douglas County, Nevada who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.550%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.200%) of those eligible to vote in Douglas County, Nevada.

Skyline of Douglas County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Watson CPA

650 E Carmel Dr #360, Carmel, IN 46032

John Garth Rasmussen, CPA

4175 Elderberry Cir, Corona, California 92882

Van Beek & Co. LLC

16045 SW Upper Boones Ferry Rd, Portland, OR 97224

Manfredini & Barnfather PS

152 3rd Ave S #102, Edmonds, WA 98020

Root & Company CPAs

2 Prestige Pl #260, Miamisburg, OH 45342

Landscape of Nevada