Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Atlantic County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Atlantic County
      Zips: 
    08404
    08405
    08405
    08231
    08220
    08342
    08346
    08213
    08350
    08217
    08340
    08319
    08317
    08341
    08241
    08205
    08326
    08403
    08240
    08310
    08203
    08406
    08402
    08201
    08215
    08221
    08244
    08205
    08225
    08232
    08330
    08037
    08234
    08401
      Coordinates: 
    39.46882963326812, -74.63373030263523
      Area total: 
    671.84 sq. mi., 1740.05 sq. km, 429974.40 acres
      Area land: 
    555.52 sq. mi., 1438.78 sq. km, 355529.60 acres
      Area water: 
    116.32 sq. mi., 301.27 sq. km, 74444.80 acres
      Established: 
    1837
      Capital seat: 

    Mays Landing
    Address: 1333 Atlantic Ave
    County Administration Building
    Atlantic City, NJ 08401-7212
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    274,534; Population change: -0.01% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    494 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $55,088
      Households: 
    104,072
      Unemployment rate: 
    17.80% per 121,037 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $12.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Atlantic County's population of New Jersey of 124,823 residents in 1930 has increased 2,2-fold to 274,534 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.39% female residents and 48.61% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.04% in Atlantic County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.96% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.04% in Atlantic County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.96% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    132,038 residential units of which 80.82% share occupied residential units.

    25.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Atlantic County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.41% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Atlantic County, New Jersey 55.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.40% are rented apartments, and the remaining 18.05% are vacant.

  • The 38.66% of the population in Atlantic County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.850%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.880%) of those eligible to vote in Atlantic County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Atlantic County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Davis & Ritter CPAs LLC

5871 Allentown Rd, Camp Springs, MD 20746

Tompkins & Peters CPAs, PC

1659 N 1st St Suite 2, Hamilton, MT 59840

Tillman Bailey Samples & Associates LLP

219 Boulevard NE, Gainesville, GA 30501

Addington & Associates CPAs

800 Autumn Ridge Dr, Granbury, TX 76048

RKB Accounting & Tax Service LLC

1314 Johnson St, La Crosse, WI 54601

Landscape of New Jersey