Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Camden County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Camden County
      Zips: 
    08059
    08043
    08099
    08101
    08083
    08012
    08095
    08018
    08081
    08104
    08089
    08059
    08107
    08107
    08091
    08030
    08045
    08089
    08029
    08021
    08049
    08021
    08026
    08059
    08007
    08107
    08109
    08083
    08084
    08021
    08078
    08004
    08102
    08030
    08108
    08031
    08021
    08105
    08106
    08012
    08104
    08108
    08035
    08091
    08109
    08009
    08081
    08103
    08110
    08012
    08033
    08002
    08003
    08043
    08034
      Coordinates: 
    39.80354004078022, -74.95975489250102
      Area total: 
    227.42 sq. mi., 589.01 sq. km, 145548.80 acres
      Area land: 
    221.35 sq. mi., 573.29 sq. km, 141664.00 acres
      Area water: 
    6.07 sq. mi., 15.72 sq. km, 3884.80 acres
      Established: 
    1844
      Capital seat: 

    Camden
    Address: 520 Market St
    County Courthouse
    Camden, NJ 08102-1300
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Camden County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    523,485; Population change: 1.91% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2365.9 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $60,274
      Households: 
    192,201
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.10% per 256,048 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $23.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Camden County's population of New Jersey of 252,316 residents in 1930 has increased 2,07-fold to 523,485 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.47% female residents and 48.53% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.42% in Camden County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.58% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.42% in Camden County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 45.58% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    212,759 residential units of which 93.71% share occupied residential units.

    30.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Camden County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.63% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.68% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Camden County, New Jersey 65.04% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.07% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.88% are vacant.

  • The 52.81% of the population in Camden County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 31.230%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.370%) of those eligible to vote in Camden County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Camden County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Prescott Tax & Wealth Management

30950 Rancho Viejo Rd #100, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

Murphy, Coe & Smith, PLLC.

102 N Elm St, Cresco, IA 52136

Frederick P. Hoffman, CPA, PA

4100 W Kennedy Blvd Suite 211, Tampa, FL 33609

Kempa & Company CPAs LLP

146 Birch Hill Rd, Locust Valley, NY 11560

Ling Qin, CPA

136 41st Ave, Queens, NY 11355

Landscape of New Jersey