Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Gloucester County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Gloucester County
      Zips: 
    08032
    08032
    08025
    08039
    08032
    08093
    08074
    08080
    08051
    08061
    08328
    08014
    08085
    08085
    08063
    08066
    08020
    08096
    08086
    08056
    08343
    08086
    08097
    08312
    08027
    08090
    08344
    08051
    08093
    08066
    08322
    08096
    08071
    08085
    08062
    08028
    08094
    08096
    08080
      Coordinates: 
    39.71726427889141, -75.14141274962682
      Area total: 
    336.77 sq. mi., 872.24 sq. km, 215534.72 acres
      Area land: 
    321.98 sq. mi., 833.92 sq. km, 206065.28 acres
      Area water: 
    14.80 sq. mi., 38.32 sq. km, 9469.44 acres
      Established: 
    1686
      Capital seat: 

    Woodbury
    Address: 1 N Broad St
    County Courthouse
    Woodbury, NJ 08096-4602
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    302,294; Population change: 4.86% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    939 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $70,523
      Households: 
    105,410
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30% per 151,080 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $14.02 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Gloucester County's population of New Jersey of 70,798 residents in 1930 has increased 4,27-fold to 302,294 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.33% female residents and 48.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.41% in Gloucester County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.59% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.41% in Gloucester County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 39.59% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    117,208 residential units of which 94.25% share occupied residential units.

    30.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Gloucester County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.60% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.87% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.49% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Gloucester County, New Jersey 77.21% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.97% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.82% are vacant.

  • The 49.69% of the population in Gloucester County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.100%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.210%) of those eligible to vote in Gloucester County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Gloucester County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

The Jones CPA Group

1443 W 800 N #301, Orem, UT 84057

Lopas Larry CPA

1571 E Sumner St, Hartford, WI 53027

Tax Advisory Services LLC

111 N Pine Island Rd Ste 205, Plantation, FL 33324

Jerry Wang PA

11211 Prosperity Farms Rd b205, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Halverson Timothy CPA

761 Garden View Ct #201, Encinitas, California 92024

Landscape of New Jersey