Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Morris County

  •   State: 
    New Jersey
      County: 
    Morris County
      Zips: 
    07963
    07802
    07960
    07806
    07836
    07961
    07963
    07842
    07870
    07828
    07845
    07970
    07962
    07926
    07878
    07836
    07976
    07930
    07935
    07866
    07946
    07803
    07933
    07857
    07847
    07980
    07440
    07082
    07850
    07856
    07034
    07928
    07852
    07046
    07457
    07438
    07405
    07035
    07828
    07849
    07885
    07058
    07405
    07945
    07927
    07853
    07876
    07836
    07045
    07928
    07054
    07444
    07981
    07930
    07950
    07940
    07005
    07801
    07936
    07932
    07869
    07866
    07834
    07054
    07960
      Coordinates: 
    40.86201927099166, -74.5444955168691
      Area total: 
    481.52 sq. mi., 1247.14 sq. km, 308175.36 acres
      Area land: 
    460.96 sq. mi., 1193.88 sq. km, 295013.76 acres
      Area water: 
    20.57 sq. mi., 53.26 sq. km, 13161.60 acres
      Established: 
    1739
      Capital seat: 

    Morristown
    Address: 10 Court Street
    County Government
    Morristown, NJ
    Governing Body: Board of Freeholders with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Morris County, New Jersey, United States

  •   Population: 
    509,285; Population change: 3.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1106.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $95,887
      Households: 
    178,228
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 252,588 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    8.97%
      GDP: 
    $49.29 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Morris County's population of New Jersey of 110,445 residents in 1930 has increased 4,61-fold to 509,285 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.65% female residents and 49.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.77% in Morris County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 36.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.77% in Morris County, New Jersey are married and the remaining 36.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    197,722 residential units of which 95.33% share occupied residential units.

    32 minutes is the average time that residents in Morris County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.71% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.23% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Morris County, New Jersey 73.48% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.10% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.42% are vacant.

  • The 54.18% of the population in Morris County, New Jersey who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 53.460%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 45.360%) of those eligible to vote in Morris County, New Jersey.

Skyline of Morris County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Sparks CPA Firm PC

713 Avalon Ave, Muscle Shoals, AL 35661

Louis M Iannucci & Co LLP

75 N Saw Mill River Rd, Elmsford, NY 10523

Gary Marcus, CPA

2965 Bluepoint Ct, Wantagh, NY 11793

Post CPAs

3475 Dallas Hwy SW # 125, Marietta, GA 30064

Landscape of New Jersey