Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
    Lincoln County
    33.74530779527094, -105.4592958562582
      Area total: 
    4831.33 sq. mi., 12513.08 sq. km, 3092050.56 acres
      Area land: 
    4831.12 sq. mi., 12512.53 sq. km, 3091913.60 acres
      Area water: 
    0.21 sq. mi., 0.55 sq. km, 136.96 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: PO BOX 711
    County Courthouse
    Carrizozo, NM 88301-0711
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lincoln County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,269; Population change: -1.11% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    4.20 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.80% per 8,943 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $618.04 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of New Mexico of 7,198 residents in 1930 has increased 2,82-fold to 20,269 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.96% female residents and 49.04% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.86% in Lincoln County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 37.14% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.86% in Lincoln County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 37.14% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    17,624 residential units of which 51.91% share occupied residential units.

    21.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.96% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.04% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, New Mexico 41.50% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.01% are rented apartments, and the remaining 46.48% are vacant.

  • The 44.87% of the population in Lincoln County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.460%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Kwal & Oliva

1800 Corporate Blvd NW #303, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Haugh & Associates LLC

11343 Robinwood Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21742

Joel E Sammet & Co

15 Maiden Ln #500, New York, NY 10038

Rodney E. Smallwood, CPA

32 N Main St Suite 303, Belmont, NC 28012

Barbieri CPA

6325 Pacific Blvd #105, Huntington Park, CA 90255

Landscape of New Mexico