Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cumberland County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Cumberland County
      Zips: 
    28302
    28309
    28302
    28342
    28308
    28312
    28395
    28356
    28310
    28307
    28391
    28312
    28305
    28311
    28348
    28314
    28306
    28304
    28301
    28303
      Coordinates: 
    35.048730292255854, -78.82767905792169
      Area total: 
    658.46 sq. mi., 1705.41 sq. km, 421415.68 acres
      Area land: 
    652.56 sq. mi., 1690.13 sq. km, 417640.32 acres
      Area water: 
    5.90 sq. mi., 15.28 sq. km, 3775.36 acres
      Established: 
    1754
      Capital seat: 

    Fayetteville
    Address: PO BOX 1829
    County Courthouse
    Fayetteville, NC 28302-1829
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    334,728; Population change: 4.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    513 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,158
      Households: 
    114,048
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.50% per 126,387 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $16.03 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cumberland County's population of North Carolina of 45,219 residents in 1930 has increased 7,4-fold to 334,728 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.69% female residents and 48.31% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.71% in Cumberland County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.71% in Cumberland County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    142,175 residential units of which 90.72% share occupied residential units.

    24 minutes is the average time that residents in Cumberland County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.06% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.66% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.10% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cumberland County, North Carolina 52.61% are owner-occupied homes, another 33.50% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.88% are vacant.

  • The 33.88% of the population in Cumberland County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 58.550%) of those eligible to vote in Cumberland County, North Carolina.

Skyline of Cumberland County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Steven E Miller CPA PC

15150 Preston Rd #210, Dallas, TX 75248

Tompkins & Peters CPAs, PC

1659 N 1st St Suite 2, Hamilton, MT 59840

Winer & Bevilacqua Inc

82 N Miller Rd, Fairlawn, OH 44333

Kristin L. Ingram

35 Buckland Way, Windsor, CT 06095

James W Burroughs CPA PC

4468 Columbia Rd, Martinez, GA 30907

Landscape of North Carolina