Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Canadian County

  •   State: 
    Canadian County
    35.54244465483021, -97.982401233773
      Area total: 
    905.51 sq. mi., 2345.26 sq. km, 579527.04 acres
      Area land: 
    896.58 sq. mi., 2322.13 sq. km, 573811.20 acres
      Area water: 
    8.93 sq. mi., 23.13 sq. km, 5715.84 acres
      Capital seat: 

    El Reno
    Address: 201 N Choctaw Ave
    County Courthouse
    El Reno, OK 73036-2679
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Canadian County, Oklahoma, United States

  •   Population: 
    154,405; Population change: 33.64% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    172 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.00% per 76,026 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $3.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Canadian County's population of Oklahoma of 28,115 residents in 1930 has increased 5,49-fold to 154,405 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.35% female residents and 49.65% male residents live in as of 2020, 65.76% in Canadian County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.24% are single population.

    As of 2020, 65.76% in Canadian County, Oklahoma are married and the remaining 34.24% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    60,434 residential units of which 93.26% share occupied residential units.

    24.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Canadian County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.53% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.83% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.10% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.75% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Canadian County, Oklahoma 74.61% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.62% are vacant.

  • The 51.66% of the population in Canadian County, Oklahoma who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 76.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 23.880%) of those eligible to vote in Canadian County, Oklahoma.

Skyline of Canadian County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP

1100 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64106

Fintz CPA, PA

7301 NW 4th St #110, Plantation, FL 33317

Shmuel Paltiel CPA, PC

70-50, 114 Austin St Ste Ll, Forest Hills, NY 11375

John B. Nelson, CPA

50 Locust Ave, New Canaan, CT 06840

Wanda D Tyus, CPA, PA

10542 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514

Landscape of Oklahoma