Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Hamilton County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Hamilton County
      Zips: 
    37384
    37414
    37422
    37414
    37351
    37424
    37401
    37343
    37308
    37315
    37363
    37302
    37350
    37415
    37373
    37450
    37341
    37410
    37409
    37419
    37412
    37377
    37407
    37379
    37416
    37412
    37363
    37408
    37406
    37415
    37411
    37403
    37404
    37405
    37343
    37402
    37421
      Coordinates: 
    35.1808087989929, -85.1647573373291
      Area total: 
    575.79 sq. mi., 1491.30 sq. km, 368506.88 acres
      Area land: 
    542.37 sq. mi., 1404.72 sq. km, 347114.24 acres
      Area water: 
    33.43 sq. mi., 86.57 sq. km, 21392.64 acres
      Established: 
    1819
      Capital seat: 

    Chattanooga
    Address: 625 Georgia Ave
    County Courthouse
    Chattanooga, TN 37402-1425
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    366,207; Population change: 8.84% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    675 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,607
      Households: 
    137,410
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.10% per 182,352 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.25%
      GDP: 
    $22.93 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Hamilton County's population of Tennessee of 159,496 residents in 1930 has increased 2,3-fold to 366,207 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.88% female residents and 48.12% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.44% in Hamilton County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 42.56% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.44% in Hamilton County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 42.56% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    162,268 residential units of which 91.67% share occupied residential units.

    24.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Hamilton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.88% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.84% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.97% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.29% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hamilton County, Tennessee 60.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.75% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.50% are vacant.

  • The 57.29% of the population in Hamilton County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.400%) of those eligible to vote in Hamilton County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Hamilton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

JCCS PC

400 W Main St Suite 101, Hamilton, MT 59840

AH CPA's, PLLC

3050 Post Oak Blvd Suite 1350, Houston, TX 77056

The Sharp Financial Group

100 Tournament Dr #310, Horsham, PA 19044

KATC LLC - JEONGHO KIM, CPA ( , NJ CPA)

720 E Palisade Ave #104, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Brent Smith CPA Inc

2894 N McKee Cir #108, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Landscape of Tennessee