Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bexar County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Bexar County
      Zips: 
    78283
    78284
    78293
    78243
    78280
    78284
    78054
    78246
    78283
    78263
    78206
    78265
    78279
    78270
    78288
    78232
    78268
    78269
    78278
    78212
    78218
    78232
    78201
    78219
    78249
    78150
    78213
    78236
    78209
    78152
    78238
    78015
    78252
    78235
    78231
    78002
    78234
    78015
    78112
    78261
    78239
    78203
    78208
    78234
    78073
    78242
    78226
    78239
    78264
    78101
    78225
    78263
    78236
    78244
    78255
    78202
    78233
    78256
    78260
    78231
    78220
    78259
    78222
    78224
    78253
    78245
    78254
    78248
    78204
    78237
    78109
    78257
    78215
    78214
    78211
    78250
    78221
    78227
    78148
    78210
    78023
    78223
    78219
    78233
    78251
    78247
    78228
    78218
    78213
    78240
    78201
    78238
    78249
    78207
    78232
    78258
    78205
    78230
    78212
    78209
    78217
    78229
    78216
      Coordinates: 
    29.448957657651682, -98.52002606274065
      Area total: 
    1256.07 sq. mi., 3253.22 sq. km, 803887.36 acres
      Area land: 
    1240.31 sq. mi., 3212.38 sq. km, 793796.48 acres
      Area water: 
    15.77 sq. mi., 40.84 sq. km, 10090.88 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    San Antonio
    Address: 101 W. Nueva, 10th Floor
    San Antonio, TX
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bexar County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,009,324; Population change: 17.18% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,620 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,800
      Households: 
    572,954
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 942,127 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.13%
      GDP: 
    $96.05 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bexar County's population of Texas of 292,533 residents in 1930 has increased 6,87-fold to 2,009,324 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.20% female residents and 48.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 56.60% in Bexar County, Texas are married and the remaining 43.40% are single population.

    As of 2020, 56.60% in Bexar County, Texas are married and the remaining 43.40% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    794,173 residential units of which 91.53% share occupied residential units.

    26.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Bexar County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.24% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.19% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.88% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bexar County, Texas 58.16% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.90% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.95% are vacant.

  • The 62.74% of the population in Bexar County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 46.690%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 52.230%) of those eligible to vote in Bexar County, Texas.

Skyline of Bexar County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Ringold Financial Management Services

850 S Wabash Ave #320, Chicago, IL 60605

Nathan Tiffe, CPA

9512, 300 Changebridge Rd #2, Pine Brook, NJ 07058

Kristin L. Ingram

35 Buckland Way, Windsor, CT 06095

RHODA K LAUVER, CPA

237 Waterford Way, Lebanon, PA 17042

Diane M Saunders, CPA

82 Meadow St, Litchfield, CT 06759

Landscape of Texas