Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 01082

Zip code area 01082 in Ware, Hampshire County, MA

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      Counties: 
    Hampshire County
    ,
    Worcester County
    ,
    Hampden County
      Cities: 
    Ware
      Counties all: 
    Hampshire | Worcester | Hampden
      County FIPS: 
    25015 | 25027 | 25013
      Area total: 
    54.636 sq mi
      Area land: 
    47.008 sq mi
      Area water: 
    7.628 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    531 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    42,2691
      Longitude: 
    -72,251
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Springfield MA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    42.2948, -72.27776
      GMAP: 

    Massachusetts 01082, USA

  •   Population: 
    10,441 individuals
      Population density: 
    3,312.74 people per square miles
      Households: 
    1,915
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.4%
      Household income: 
    $60,281 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    5,226 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    1.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.8% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 01082 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts with a population estimated today at about 10.721 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 01082 is located. Ware is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Ware is the primary city, acceptable cities are Hardwick.

  • Living in the postal code area 01082 of Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts 49.0% of population who are male and 51.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Ware, Hampshire County 01082.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Hampshire County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Hampshire County
      Zips: 
    01059
    01059
    01084
    01243
    01066
    01004
    01061
    01063
    01070
    01012
    01032
    01002
    01027
    01026
    01098
    01039
    01003
    01050
    01088
    01053
    01096
    01062
    01038
    01073
    01033
    01062
    01082
    01007
    01035
    01075
    01027
    01002
    01060
      Coordinates: 
    42.340155471234795, -72.66378595731793
      Area total: 
    545.25 sq. mi., 1412.20 sq. km, 348962.56 acres
      Area land: 
    527.24 sq. mi., 1365.53 sq. km, 337431.04 acres
      Area water: 
    18.02 sq. mi., 46.67 sq. km, 11531.52 acres
  • Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $56,575
      Households: 
    58,445
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Hampshire County's population of Massachusetts of 146,568 residents in 1990 has increased 1,11-fold to 162,308 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.09% female residents and 46.91% male residents live in as of 2020, 47.72% in Hampshire County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 52.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 47.72% in Hampshire County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 52.28% are single population.

  • 24.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Hampshire County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.71% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.77% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.41% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.09% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hampshire County, Massachusetts 62.53% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.69% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.79% are vacant.

  • The 31.20% of the population in Hampshire County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 25.970%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.780%) of those eligible to vote in Hampshire County, Massachusetts.

Worcester County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Worcester County
      Zips: 
    01509
    01601
    01467
    01586
    01509
    01615
    01441
    01601
    01094
    01613
    01525
    01526
    01614
    01653
    01467
    01508
    01745
    01074
    01538
    01745
    01561
    01438
    01092
    01037
    01031
    01529
    01368
    01522
    01531
    01331
    01542
    01068
    01611
    01506
    01518
    01083
    01366
    01436
    01518
    01515
    01560
    01534
    01468
    01541
    01537
    01612
    01503
    01434
    01452
    01519
    01543
    01585
    01535
    01505
    01516
    01430
    01523
    01504
    01005
    01740
    01607
    01655
    01524
    01451
    01536
    01568
    01571
    01747
    01473
    01756
    01475
    01590
    01564
    01540
    01562
    01462
    01588
    01331
    01507
    01566
    01510
    01520
    01569
    01602
    01583
    01570
    01527
    01772
    01603
    01550
    01606
    01610
    01440
    01501
    01532
    01609
    01608
    01604
    01545
    01757
    01605
    01420
    01581
    01453
      Coordinates: 
    42.35139441912891, -71.9077269230513
      Area total: 
    1579.16 sq. mi., 4090.01 sq. km, 1010663.68 acres
      Area land: 
    1510.65 sq. mi., 3912.55 sq. km, 966813.44 acres
      Area water: 
    68.52 sq. mi., 177.46 sq. km, 43850.24 acres
      Established: 
    1731
  • Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $61,445
      Households: 
    298,782
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.30%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Worcester County's population of Massachusetts of 709,705 residents in 1990 has increased 1,21-fold to 862,111 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.89% female residents and 49.11% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.26% in Worcester County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 42.74% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.26% in Worcester County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 42.74% are single population.

  • 28.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Worcester County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.10% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.23% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.61% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.78% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Worcester County, Massachusetts 61.35% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.86% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.78% are vacant.

  • The 53.06% of the population in Worcester County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.100%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.830%) of those eligible to vote in Worcester County, Massachusetts.

Hampden County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Hampden County
      Zips: 
    01014
    01021
    01152
    01116
    01086
    01041
    01102
    01138
    01111
    01090
    01085
    01009
    01079
    01101
    01115
    01011
    01521
    01071
    01008
    01081
    01034
    01128
    01080
    01151
    01022
    01144
    01010
    01119
    01036
    01129
    01118
    01151
    01199
    01057
    01030
    01077
    01107
    01108
    01106
    01069
    01013
    01105
    01109
    01095
    01056
    01001
    01104
    01020
    01028
    01103
    01085
    01089
    01040
      Coordinates: 
    42.13511483687963, -72.63164898742956
      Area total: 
    634.14 sq. mi., 1642.41 sq. km, 405848.96 acres
      Area land: 
    617.00 sq. mi., 1598.02 sq. km, 394880.00 acres
      Area water: 
    17.14 sq. mi., 44.39 sq. km, 10968.96 acres
      Established: 
    1812
  • Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $46,630
      Households: 
    177,270
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.90%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Hampden County's population of Massachusetts of 456,310 residents in 1990 has increased 1,02-fold to 465,825 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.86% female residents and 48.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.40% in Hampden County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 47.60% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.40% in Hampden County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 47.60% are single population.

  • 23.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Hampden County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.73% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.28% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Hampden County, Massachusetts 58.60% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.18% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.22% are vacant.

  • The 59.83% of the population in Hampden County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.360%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 61.530%) of those eligible to vote in Hampden County, Massachusetts.

Ware

Ware, Massachusetts

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Hampshire County
      City: 
    Ware
      County all: 
    Hampshire | Worcester | Hampden
      County FIPS: 
    25015 | 25027 | 25013
      Coordinates: 
    42°15′35″N 72°14′25″W
      Area total: 
    40.0 sq mi (103.5 km²)
      Area land: 
    34.4 sq mi (89.0 km²)
      Area water: 
    5.6 sq mi (14.5 km²)
      Elevation: 
    475 ft (145 m)
      Established: 
    1717; Settled 1717; Incorporated 1775
  •   Latitude: 
    42,2691
      Longitude: 
    -72,251
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Springfield, MA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    01082
      GMAP: 

    Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,363
      Population density: 
    287 residents per square mile of area (110.9/km²)
      Household income: 
    $35,886
      Households: 
    2,736
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.60%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%

Ware is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 10,066 as of 2020. It is named after the English town of Ware in Hertfordshire. The town gained lands in the late 1930s as part of the construction of the Quabbin Reservoir. The reservoir dammed the Swift River in the former town of Enfield, flooding the valley. Four townsEnfield, Greenwich, Prescott and Danawere disincorporated in 1938 by this building of the reservoir. Today, the town is home to most of the Windsor Dam and its spillway, and the Goodnough Dike. The area's students are served by Ware Junior Senior High School. Ware also bears the morbid distinction of being host to the Quabbin Park Cemetery, where most. of the graves of the former towns were relocated to, as well as most of their graves. Ware has a total area of 40.0 square miles (103.0 km²), of which 34.4 square. miles (89.2 km²) are land and 5.6 square miles. (14.6 km²): the census-designated place of Ware, comprising the main settlement of the town, is in the southeastern corner of the. town.Ware Millyard Historic District is located in the town's southeastern corner. The district includes two islands, the former Little Quabb in Hill and Mount Lizzie, which were covered by the town by the end of the 19th century.

History

Ware is the primary city name, but also Hardwick are acceptable city names or spellings. The official name is Ware, Massachusetts. Ware was first settled on Equivalent Lands in 1717 and was officially incorporated in 1775. During the American Revolution, there were at least eight taverns and several inns in the area. The town gained lands in the late 1930s as part of the construction of the Quabbin Reservoir. Four townsEnfield, Greenwich, Prescott and Danawere disincorporated in 1938 by this building of the reservoir. Today, the town is home to most of the Windsor Dam and its spillway, and the Goodnough Dike, both of which lie within the Quabbin Reservation. Ware also bears the morbid distinction of being host to the Quablin Park Cemetery, where most. of the graves in the former towns were relocated to, as well as most of. the town monuments. The city is known nationwide as "The Town That Can't Be Licked" for its reputation as a textile mill town. It is named after the English town of Ware in Hertfordshire, which was founded in the 16th century. It was once the largest single employer for the Otis company, which had been the primary raw material for denims, awnings and tickings. It had been very prosperous until World War I, when its employees numbered close to 2,500. By the 1920s, however, the company began to decline due to southern competition and lack of modern machinery. The citizens of Ware were able to purchase the mills with the backing of the Ware Trust Company.

Geography and transportation

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 40.0 square miles (103.5 km²), of which 34.4square miles (89.0 km²) is land and 5.6square miles [14.5km²] is water. The Swift River forms the western boundary of the town, and the Ware River flows through the southeastern part. Downtown Ware lies 24 miles (39 km) east-southeast of the county seat of Northampton, 26 miles (42 km) northeast of Springfield, and 30 miles (48 km) west of Worcester. The town is linked to Route 9, the major east-west route through central Massachusetts, by Route 32, which runs concurrently with Route 9 from their merging point to just west of the West Brookfield town line. The nearest national air service airports are Bradley International Airport in Connecticut and Worcester Regional Airport in Massachusetts. Ware has no public transit systems, but does have a commercial rail line, the Massachusetts Central Railroad, which follows the former Ware River Railroad line from Barre to where the line meets the Boston and Albany Railroad lines in Palmer.Ware is the easternmost town in Hampshire County, and is bordered by Franklin County to the north, Worcester county to the east, and Hampden County toThe town is b bordering New Salem to the northwest, Petersham to the northeast, Hardwick to the southeast, Palmer to the south, and Belchertown to the west. There is no land link between New Salem or Petersham and Ware due to the Quabbin Reservoir.

Demographics

As of the census of 2000, there were 9,707 people, 4,027 households, and 2,597 families residing in the town. The population density was 282.1 people per square mile (108.9/km²). There were 4,336 housing units at an average density of 126.0/sq mi (48.7/ km²) The racial makeup of the town was 96.49% White, 0.55% Black or African American, 0,23% Native American, 1.32% Hispanic or Latino of any race, and 1.76% from two or more races. The median income for a household was $36,875, and the median incomes for a family was $45,505. About 8.4% of families and 11.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 16.8% of those under age 18 and 6.9% ofThose age 65 or over. The town is located on the U.S.-Mexico border and was once part of the state of New Mexico. It is now part of New Hampshire and is located in the New Hampshire Turnpike National Recreation Area. It was the site of a World War II-era naval base, and is now home to a military base. It has a population of about 9,000, including about 4,000 military personnel and about 2,000 reservists. The U.N. World Heritage Site is located near the town, and was built in the early 1900s.

Air Quality, Water Quality, Superfund Sites & UV Index

The Air Quality index is in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts = 10.1. These Air Quality index is based on annual reports from the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The number of ozone alert days is used as an indicator of air quality, as are the amounts of seven pollutants including particulates, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, lead, and volatile organic chemicals. The Water Quality Index is 55. A measure of the quality of an area’s water supply as rated by the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The EPA has a complex method of measuring the watershed quality, using 15 indicators such as pollutants, turbidity, sediments, and toxic discharges. The Superfund Sites Index is 79. Higher is better (100=best). Based upon the number and impact of EPA Superfund pollution sites in the county, including spending on the cleanup efforts. The UV Index in Ware = 3.3 and is a measure of an area's exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. This is most often a combination of sunny weather, altitude, and latitude. The UV Index has been defined by the WHO (www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/radiation-the-ultraviolet-(uv)-index) and is uniform worldwide.

Employed

The most recent city population of 1,363 individuals with a median age of 37.7 age the population dropped by -1.65% in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts population since 2000 and are distributed over a density of 287 residents per square mile of area (110.9/km²). There are average 2.22 people per household in the 2,736 households with an average household income of $35,886 a year. The unemployment rate in Alabama is 9.60% of the available work force and has dropped -4.68% over the most recent 12-month period and the projected change in job supply over the next decade based on migration patterns, economic growth, and other factors will increase by 21.04%. The number of physicians in Ware per 100,000 population = 344.4.

Weather

The annual rainfall in Ware = 44.8 inches and the annual snowfall = 48.3 inches. The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch) = 121. The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny = 187. 85 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily high temperature for the month of July and 17.5 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily low temperature for the month of January. The Comfort Index (higher=better) is 53, where higher values mean a more pleasant climate. The Comfort Index measure recognizes that humidity by itself isn't the problem. (Have you noticed nobody ever complains about the weather being 'cold and humid?) It's in the summertime that we notice the humidity the most, when it's hot and muggy. Our Comfort Index uses a combination of afternoon summer temperature and humidity to closely predict the effect that the humidity will have on people.

Median Home Cost

The percentage of housing units in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts which are owned by the occupant = 48.23%. A housing unit is a house, apartment, mobile home, or room occupied as separate living quarters. The average age of homes = 57 years with median home cost = $137,210 and home appreciation of -9.30%. This is the value of the years most recent home sales data. Its important to note that this is not the average (or arithmetic mean). The median home price is the middle value when you arrange all the sales prices of homes from lowest to highest. This is a better indicator than the average, because the median is not changed as much by a few unusually high or low values. The property tax rate of $14.78 shown here is the rate per $1,000 of home value. If for simplification for example the tax rate is $14.00 and the home value is $250,000, the property tax would be $14.00 x ($250,000/1000), or $3500. This is the 'effective' tax rate.

Study

The local school district spends $7,129 per student. There are 13.7 students for each teacher in the school, 624 students for each Librarian and 624 students for each Counselor. 7.97% of the area’s population over the age of 25 with an Associate Degree or other 2-year college degree, 7.59% with a master’s degree, Ph.D. or other advanced college degree and 3.47% with high school diplomas or high school equivalency degrees (GEDs).

  • Ware's population in Hampshire County, Massachusetts of 1,145 residents in 1900 has increased 1,19-fold to 1,363 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

    Approximately 51.77% female residents and 48.23% male residents live in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.

    As of 2020 in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 56.47% are single population.

  • 27.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Ware require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.50% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.03% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 48.23% are owner-occupied homes, another 43.63% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.14% are vacant.

  • The 31.20% of the population in Ware, Hampshire County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Richards, Vissicchio & Poliseno CPAs PC

366 N Broadway #314, Jericho, NY 11753

Ron Morgan & Associates LLC

951 E Bogard Rd STE 101, Wasilla, AK 99654

Son Nguyen, CPA

969 Story Rd UNIT 6021, San Jose, CA 95122

Joyner Burnette CPA Firm LLC

164 Oakland Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29302

Kest Forte & Rottenberg Pa

1110 Bonifant St, Silver Spring, MD 20910