Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 02493

Zip code area 02493 in Weston, Middlesex County, MA

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      Counties: 
    Middlesex County
      Cities: 
    Weston
      County FIPS: 
    25017
      Area total: 
    2.194 sq mi
      Area land: 
    16.82 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.512 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    485 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    42,3594
      Longitude: 
    -71,2981
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    42.35894, -71.3001
      GMAP: 

    Massachusetts 02493, USA

  •   Population: 
    11,806 individuals
      Population density: 
    10,463.31 people per square miles
      Households: 
    3,746
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.5%
      Household income: 
    $220,815 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    3,906 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    0.5% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 02493 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Weston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts with a population estimated today at about 11.427 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 02493 is located. Weston is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Weston is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Cherry Brook, Hastings, Kendal Green, Silver Hill, Stony Brook.

  • Living in the postal code area 02493 of Weston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 51.1% of population who are male and 48.9% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Weston, Middlesex County 02493.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Middlesex County

  •   State: 
    Massachusetts
      County: 
    Middlesex County
      Zips: 
    02475
    01822
    02156
    01705
    01471
    02456
    02455
    02479
    01784
    01865
    01866
    01703
    01889
    01866
    01718
    01853
    02471
    01888
    02238
    01472
    01474
    02454
    01862
    02466
    01731
    02462
    01474
    02464
    01827
    01431
    02460
    01741
    01770
    02468
    02461
    01464
    01850
    01773
    02465
    01469
    01719
    02465
    01775
    02461
    01805
    02464
    02460
    02462
    02493
    01450
    02466
    01463
    01432
    01863
    02459
    01754
    01460
    01879
    01778
    01862
    02142
    01721
    01854
    02452
    02141
    01748
    02474
    02476
    01864
    02145
    02144
    01746
    01730
    01867
    01851
    02420
    02458
    02421
    01749
    02459
    01776
    01890
    01826
    02176
    02140
    01821
    02143
    01886
    01887
    02180
    02478
    01876
    01720
    02149
    02453
    01742
    01824
    01880
    02472
    01852
    02451
    01701
    02148
    02155
    01702
    02139
    01760
    01803
    01752
    02138
    01801
      Coordinates: 
    42.48553685995751, -71.39174379955507
      Area total: 
    846.94 sq. mi., 2193.55 sq. km, 542039.68 acres
      Area land: 
    817.85 sq. mi., 2118.23 sq. km, 523425.28 acres
      Area water: 
    29.09 sq. mi., 75.33 sq. km, 18614.40 acres
      Established: 
    1643
  • Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $75,128
      Households: 
    568,125
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.20%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
  • Middlesex County's population of Massachusetts of 1,398,468 residents in 1930 has increased 1,17-fold to 1,632,002 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.11% female residents and 48.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 55.26% in Middlesex County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.74% are single population.

    As of 2020, 55.26% in Middlesex County, Massachusetts are married and the remaining 44.74% are single population.

  • 30.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Middlesex County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    72.75% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.17% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 10.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.67% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Middlesex County, Massachusetts 59.73% are owner-occupied homes, another 36.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.72% are vacant.

  • The 68.03% of the population in Middlesex County, Massachusetts who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 34.270%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 64.030%) of those eligible to vote in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

John Lepore, CPA

4220 Merrick Rd, Massapequa, NY 11758

Clifford W. Stumbo, CPA

111 Venture Ct, Greenwood, SC 29649

Clarion Accounting

2505 N Ocean Dr #3, Fort Pierce, FL 34949

Louis P. Brown & Co., PLLC

3746 N Plantation River Dr, Boise, ID 83703