Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 11414

Zip code area 11414 in Howard Beach, Queens County, NY

  •   State: 
    New York
      Counties: 
    Queens County
      Cities: 
    Jamaica
    ,
    Queens
    ,
    Howard Beach
      County FIPS: 
    36081
      Area total: 
    2.378 sq mi
      Area land: 
    2.309 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.069 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    4.873 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    40,6618
      Longitude: 
    -73,8439
      Dman name cbsa: 
    New York-Newark-Jersey City NY-NJ-PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    40.65809, -73.84495
      GMAP: 

    New York 11414, USA

  •   Population: 
    30,915 individuals
      Population density: 
    199,633.1 people per square miles
      Households: 
    405
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.3%
      Household income: 
    $86,113 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    12,145 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    3.0% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 11414 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Howard Beach, Queens County, New York with a population estimated today at about 25.137 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 11414 is located. Howard Beach is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Howard Beach is the primary city, acceptable cities are Jamaica, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Queens.

  • Living in the postal code area 11414 of Howard Beach, Queens County, New York 49.0% of population who are male and 51.0% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Howard Beach, Queens County 11414.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

Queens County

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Queens County
      Zips: 
    11695
    11381
    11439
    11431
    11120
    11120
    11381
    11424
    11359
    11424
    11405
    11359
    11359
    11451
    11439
    11351
    11439
    11424
    11694
    11697
    11436
    11693
    11697
    11363
    11364
    11109
    11697
    11362
    11434
    11692
    11693
    11363
    11109
    11005
    11101
    11367
    11371
    11364
    11430
    11363
    11363
    11370
    11104
    11435
    11692
    11692
    11693
    11693
    11102
    11436
    11436
    11694
    11360
    11427
    11369
    11105
    11411
    11411
    11364
    11429
    11362
    11414
    11426
    11422
    11427
    11429
    11416
    11411
    11417
    11369
    11427
    11413
    11415
    11429
    11364
    11370
    11422
    11428
    11413
    11360
    11421
    11370
    11694
    11369
    11430
    11360
    11103
    11366
    11423
    11428
    11413
    11379
    11420
    11428
    11412
    11004
    11364
    11412
    11362
    11365
    11412
    11422
    11423
    11366
    11423
    11694
    11415
    11414
    11433
    11004
    11420
    11374
    11421
    11366
    11356
    11416
    11420
    11367
    11362
    11421
    11106
    11419
    11417
    11379
    11357
    11416
    11417
    11413
    11365
    11379
    11414
    11361
    11373
    11356
    11104
    11426
    11365
    11415
    11357
    11356
    11378
    11373
    11105
    11104
    11106
    11377
    11418
    11433
    11418
    11691
    11385
    11419
    11385
    11102
    11419
    11418
    11435
    11367
    11358
    11434
    11372
    11361
    11374
    11357
    11368
    11691
    11368
    11375
    11378
    11368
    11374
    11378
    11103
    11102
    11361
    11432
    11435
    11355
    11106
    11377
    11385
    11105
    11372
    11103
    11358
    11377
    11434
    11385
    11372
    11375
    11354
    11373
    11432
    11375
    11101
    11355
    11354
    11101
      Coordinates: 
    40.654674643125446, -73.8407962323502
      Area total: 
    178.03 sq. mi., 461.10 sq. km, 113939.84 acres
      Area land: 
    108.78 sq. mi., 281.73 sq. km, 69617.92 acres
      Area water: 
    69.25 sq. mi., 179.36 sq. km, 44321.92 acres
  • Queens County, New York, United States

  •   Population density: 
    22124.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,081
      Households: 
    778,174
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.38%
      Income taxes: 
    10.50%
  • Queens County's population of New York of 1,951,598 residents in 1930 has increased 1,23-fold to 2,405,464 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.34% female residents and 48.66% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.51% in Queens County, New York are married and the remaining 46.49% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.51% in Queens County, New York are married and the remaining 46.49% are single population.

  • 45.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Queens County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    34.68% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 47.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Queens County, New York 40.75% are owner-occupied homes, another 53.56% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.69% are vacant.

  • The 46.38% of the population in Queens County, New York who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 24.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 74.940%) of those eligible to vote in Queens County, New York.

Queens

  •   State: 
    New York
      County: 
    Queens County
      City: 
    Queens
      County FIPS: 
    36081
      Coordinates: 
    40°45′N 73°52′W
      Area total: 
    178 sq mi (460 km²)
      Area land: 
    109 sq mi (280 km²)
      Area water: 
    70 sq mi (200 km²)
      Established: 
    1683; Settled 1683
  •   Latitude: 
    40,7135
      Longitude: 
    -73,8287
      Dman name cbsa: 
    New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    11004
    11005
    11101
    11102
    11103
    11104
    11105
    11106
    11109
    11120
    11354
    11355
    11356
    11357
    11358
    11359
    11360
    11361
    11362
    11363
    11364
    11365
    11366
    11367
    11368
    11369
    11370
    11372
    11373
    11374
    11375
    11377
    11378
    11379
    11381
    11385
    11411
    11412
    11413
    11414
    11415
    11416
    11417
    11418
    11419
    11420
    11421
    11422
    11423
    11424
    11426
    11427
    11428
    11429
    11430
    11432
    11433
    11434
    11435
    11436
    11439
    11691
    11692
    11693
    11694
    11697
      GMAP: 

    Queens, Queens County, New York, United States

  •   Population density: 
    22,124.5 residents per square mile of area (8,542.3/km²)

Queens is a borough of New York like Queens County in the US state of New York. It is located on Long Island and is New York's largest borough. It borders the Brooklyn area at the western tip of Long Island, with Nassau County to the east. Queens is bordered by the sea with parts of Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island.

  • The population development of Queens, Queens County, New York.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Michael J Cochrane & Associates

651 S Roselle Rd # 106, Schaumburg, IL 60193

Chizner & Company, CPA's LLC

98 Cutter Mill Rd, Great Neck, NY 11021

William J. Tarras, CPA, PA

12734 Kenwood Ln, Fort Myers, FL 33907

Mann Urrutia & Nelson CPAs

2901 Douglas Blvd #290, Roseville, CA 95661

Karl Ruzicka, CPA - dba - KR CPA LLC

7495 W Azure Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130