Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 28704

Zip code area 28704 in Arden, Buncombe County, NC

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      Counties: 
    Buncombe County
    ,
    Henderson County
      Cities: 
    Arden
      Counties all: 
    Buncombe | Henderson
      County FIPS: 
    37021 | 37089
      Area total: 
    3.084 sq mi
      Area land: 
    30.13 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.71 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    3 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    35,4633
      Longitude: 
    -82,5379
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Asheville NC
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    35.46135, -82.57753
      GMAP: 

    North Carolina 28704, USA

  •   Population: 
    22,204 individuals
      Population density: 
    10,691.11 people per square miles
      Households: 
    10,597
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.2%
      Household income: 
    $71,026 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    10,182 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    9.2% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.6% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 28704 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Arden, Buncombe County, North Carolina with a population estimated today at about 27.438 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 28704 is located. Arden is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Arden is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Oak Park, Royal Pines, West Haven.

  • Living in the postal code area 28704 of Arden, Buncombe County, North Carolina 49.7% of population who are male and 50.3% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Arden, Buncombe County 28704.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Buncombe County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Buncombe County
      Zips: 
    28813
    28810
    28728
    28815
    28816
    28770
    28776
    28728
    28814
    28757
    28802
    28701
    28709
    28804
    28748
    28730
    28778
    28715
    28711
    28787
    28804
    28805
    28704
    28806
    28803
    28801
      Coordinates: 
    35.61117774111245, -82.53010684463804
      Area total: 
    659.95 sq. mi., 1709.26 sq. km, 422368.00 acres
      Area land: 
    656.50 sq. mi., 1700.32 sq. km, 420158.08 acres
      Area water: 
    3.45 sq. mi., 8.94 sq. km, 2209.92 acres
      Established: 
    1792
      Capital seat: 

    Asheville
    Address: 205 College St
    County Courthouse
    Asheville, NC 28801-3024
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    269,452; Population change: 13.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    410 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,442
      Households: 
    97,681
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 136,480 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $12.80 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Buncombe County's population of North Carolina of 97,937 residents in 1930 has increased 2,75-fold to 269,452 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 52.11% female residents and 47.89% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.34% in Buncombe County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.66% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.34% in Buncombe County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 40.66% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    129,141 residential units of which 90.01% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Buncombe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.36% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.97% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.75% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.81% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Buncombe County, North Carolina 63.85% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.01% are vacant.

  • The 53.17% of the population in Buncombe County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 42.400%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 56.320%) of those eligible to vote in Buncombe County, North Carolina.

Henderson County

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Henderson County
      Zips: 
    28724
    28758
    28760
    28727
    28735
    28710
    28793
    28739
    28790
    28742
    28729
    28726
    28759
    28731
    28739
    28791
    28732
    28792
      Coordinates: 
    35.33622619591103, -82.47994638925285
      Area total: 
    375.09 sq. mi., 971.47 sq. km, 240054.40 acres
      Area land: 
    372.94 sq. mi., 965.92 sq. km, 238683.52 acres
      Area water: 
    2.14 sq. mi., 5.55 sq. km, 1370.88 acres
      Established: 
    1838
      Capital seat: 

    Hendersonville
    Address: 1 Historic Courthouse Sq Ste 1
    Hendersonville, NC 28792-5044
    Governing Body: County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Henderson County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    116,281; Population change: 8.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    312 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,961
      Households: 
    44,430
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 52,454 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $3.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Henderson County's population of North Carolina of 23,404 residents in 1930 has increased 4,97-fold to 116,281 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.61% female residents and 48.39% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.23% in Henderson County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 33.77% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.23% in Henderson County, North Carolina are married and the remaining 33.77% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    56,434 residential units of which 87.39% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Henderson County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.81% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.21% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Henderson County, North Carolina 69.20% are owner-occupied homes, another 18.00% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.80% are vacant.

  • The 54.35% of the population in Henderson County, North Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 59.930%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.910%) of those eligible to vote in Henderson County, North Carolina.

Arden

Arden, North Carolina

  •   State: 
    North Carolina
      County: 
    Buncombe County
      City: 
    Arden
      County all: 
    Buncombe | Henderson
      County FIPS: 
    37021 | 37089
      Coordinates: 
    35°27′58″N 82°30′59″W
      Elevation: 
    2,218 ft
  •   Latitude: 
    35,4633
      Longitude: 
    -82,5379
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Asheville, NC
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    28704
      GMAP: 

    Arden, Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    20,303
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30%

Arden is an unincorporated community located in southern Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States. The town was named for the Forest of Arden noted in the comedy, As You Like It, by Shakespeare. Arden is home to Glen Arden Elementary school, located at 50 Pinehurst Circle, Arden, 28704. It is also home to Christ School, a private Episcopal school for boys. The post office serves Royal Pines and Avery Creek census designated places to the east and the area to the west of the post office. The Blake House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010. The structure is a rare example of the Gothic Revival Style in the state. The Oak Park Historic District was established in 1927. While building was interrupted due to the crash of 1929, more than 15 homes of the period remain standing today. The community is part of the Asheville Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes the cities of Asheville, Durham, Asheville, and Fayetteville. The ZIP code is 28704, and the town has a population of 2,788. It has a post office that serves the area between Skyland and Fletcher near the Henderson County line. It also serves the areas to the north and south of the town, including the towns of Fletcher, Skyland, and Royal Pinedale, as well as the town of Avery Creek. It was named after the forest noted in Shakespeare's As You like It by the poet William Makepeace Thackeray.

Historic structures

The Blake House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010. The structure is a rare example of the Gothic Revival Style in the state. Arden is home to the Oak Park Historic District that was established in 1927. While building was interrupted due to the crash of 1929, more than 15 homes of the period remain standing today. The district is made up of 15 homes that were built in the 1920s and 30s. The area is also known as the "Oak Park neighborhood" because of the number of homes in the area. The Oak Park neighborhood was established by the City of Arden in 1927 and is located on the banks of the Ohio River. It is the oldest neighborhood in the city, and was founded in 1927 by the city's first mayor. The neighborhood is also the site of the first movie theater, which opened in 1929. The city is also home to a number of other historic buildings, many of which were built during the 1930s and 1940s.

  • Arden's population in Buncombe County, North Carolina of 1,265 residents in 1900 has increased 16,05-fold to 20,303 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Phamdo & Associates, PC

36 Diauto Dr, Randolph, MA 02368

Bryant David C CPA

Stevenson Herold Building, 24 E Pennsylvania Ave # A, Bel Air, MD 21014

Ballard & Company

980 Ash Flat Dr N, Ash Flat, AR 72513

Ashford & Associates, LLP

1143 NE 4th St, Bend, OR 97701

David S. Gaudet, CPA

19 Fletcher St, Chelmsford, MA 01824