Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Arlington County

  •   State: 
    Arlington County
    38.87858302797677, -77.1009709769302
      Area total: 
    26.10 sq. mi., 67.61 sq. km, 16705.92 acres
      Area land: 
    26.00 sq. mi., 67.33 sq. km, 16638.08 acres
      Area water: 
    0.11 sq. mi., 0.27 sq. km, 67.84 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: 2100 Clarendon Blvd
    County Courthouse
    Arlington, VA 22201-5447
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Arlington County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    238,643; Population change: 14.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    9,180 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.50% per 151,080 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $32.56 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Arlington County's population of Virginia of 26,579 residents in 1930 has increased 8,98-fold to 238,643 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.56% female residents and 50.44% male residents live in as of 2020, 45.69% in Arlington County, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.31% are single population.

    As of 2020, 45.69% in Arlington County, Virginia are married and the remaining 54.31% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    119,085 residential units of which 92.30% share occupied residential units.

    29.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Arlington County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    54.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.48% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 23.82% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Arlington County, Virginia 39.00% are owner-occupied homes, another 53.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.48% are vacant.

  • The 27.94% of the population in Arlington County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 27.120%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 71.710%) of those eligible to vote in Arlington County, Virginia.

Skyline of Arlington County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies


56 White Oak Rd, Arden, NC 28704

Robert H. Merrill, CPA

605 Bailey Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107

Hileman and Associates, PC

Manor Oak Two 1910, Cochran Rd Suite 990, Pittsburgh, PA 15220

R M Dobbs & Co

352 S Piedmont St, Calhoun, GA 30701

Jeffrey A. Hickel CPA, PC

15 Salt Creek Ln Suite 322, Hinsdale, IL 60521

Landscape of Virginia