Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bristol City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Bristol City
      Zips: 
    24203
    24201
      Coordinates: 
    36.618036665084304, -82.16054049692762
      Area total: 
    13.03 sq. mi., 33.74 sq. km, 8337.92 acres
      Area land: 
    12.90 sq. mi., 33.42 sq. km, 8258.56 acres
      Area water: 
    0.12 sq. mi., 0.32 sq. km, 79.36 acres
  • Bristol City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $34,198
      Households: 
    8,021
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Bristol City's population of Virginia of 18,426 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,93-fold to 17,219 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 54.51% female residents and 45.49% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.29% in Bristol City, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.29% in Bristol City, Virginia are married and the remaining 42.71% are single population.

  • 19.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Bristol City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    85.07% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.56% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.87% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bristol City, Virginia 59.34% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.86% are vacant.

  • The 60.50% of the population in Bristol City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.220%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.210%) of those eligible to vote in Bristol City, Virginia.

Skyline of Bristol City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Teraoka & Co

16872 Bolsa Chica St #202, Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Numeric Strategies LLC

47 3rd St UNIT C, Monument, CO 80132

Barnes Wendling CPAs Inc

5050 Waterford Dr, Sheffield, OH 44035

Michael Bandy & Associates Bluefield Office

18 Westwood Medical Park, Bluefield, VA 24605

Reinhardt Lange, CPA

1000 Lafayette Blvd floor 11, Bridgeport, CT 06604

Landscape of Virginia