Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Loudoun County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Loudoun County
      Zips: 
    20149
    20101
    20159
    20142
    20167
    20160
    20131
    20177
    20146
    20134
    20178
    20118
    20129
    20148
    20132
    20165
    20105
    20197
    20148
    20152
    20158
    20176
    20141
    20180
    20105
    20166
    20117
    20148
    20152
    20165
    20132
    20164
    20175
    20166
    20147
    20176
      Coordinates: 
    39.09067579977503, -77.63570527418364
      Area total: 
    521.33 sq. mi., 1350.25 sq. km, 333653.76 acres
      Area land: 
    515.77 sq. mi., 1335.83 sq. km, 330089.60 acres
      Area water: 
    5.57 sq. mi., 14.42 sq. km, 3564.16 acres
      Established: 
    1757
      Capital seat: 

    Leesburg
    Address: P.O. Box 7000
    Leesburg, VA 20175-3102
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Loudoun County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    420,959; Population change: 34.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    816 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $104,944
      Households: 
    104,327
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.30% per 223,194 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $25.67 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Loudoun County's population of Virginia of 19,852 residents in 1930 has increased 21,2-fold to 420,959 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.12% female residents and 49.88% male residents live in as of 2020, 69.14% in Loudoun County, Virginia are married and the remaining 30.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 69.14% in Loudoun County, Virginia are married and the remaining 30.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    142,074 residential units of which 96.74% share occupied residential units.

    33.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Loudoun County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.54% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.82% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.78% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.24% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Loudoun County, Virginia 79.18% are owner-occupied homes, another 17.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.72% are vacant.

  • The 40.55% of the population in Loudoun County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.420%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 53.670%) of those eligible to vote in Loudoun County, Virginia.

Skyline of Loudoun County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2449 Companies
754 Counties
1387 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Ellis & Ellis CPAs Inc

790 E Colorado Blvd 9th floor, Pasadena, CA 91101

Anne Harmon LLC

395 Scenic Hwy S, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Market Street Partners - Chattanooga

807 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

Heckman & Laudeman LLC

400 Pine Brook Pl # 12, Orwigsburg, PA 17961

Infusion CPAs and Advisors

4500 Forbes Blvd Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

Other Companies

Kammerer & Company CPA's

7805 NW Beacon Square Blvd #204, Boca Raton, FL 33487

Zinman Accounting

110 Corporate Park Dr #114, West Harrison, New York 10604

Bachelder Bruce CPA

285 Biscay Rd, Damariscotta, ME 04543

Steve Hill & Associates CPA's

5000 Legacy Dr #490, Plano, TX 75024

J. Rochelle LLC

7742 Spalding Dr #410, Norcross, GA 30092

Landscape of Virginia